4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, effective commission tracking, and efficient payouts. The customer service, particularly from team members Andre, Janice, John, and Andrew, is frequently praised for prompt and helpful responses. Merchants value the live chat feature, quick issue resolution, and efficient onboarding. The user-friendly interface, effective affiliate management, and customizable programs are also appreciated. Many have found it instrumental in growing their affiliate strategy, boosting sales, and expanding their affiliate community.

May 16, 2014

So far so good. It has help me get a few new affiliates and traffic is starting to trickle in. The app performs awesome and the customer service has been on par. Great App!

Warrior Martial Art Store
Over 3 years using the app
March 11, 2016

Works great for our needs thus far.

Jackedscholar
Over 3 years using the app
February 21, 2016

Good app but seems like affiliate programs are going out of style.

Bariatricpal
June 1, 2016

It's good but I hope they can show more backlinks so I can track the traffic more :)

Spreepicky
Hong Kong SAR
April 1, 2016

So far so good. Very robust on the back end and it seems that a lot of customers are keen to sign up for the program. It really comes into it's own when creating an affiliate program with influences. Very easy to setup and sorts all the payments for you. Definitely worth it and as your customer base grows it's vital. I only wish I had set it up earlier!

Squeaker
October 21, 2016

Perfect way to add a affiliate program to any online store.

That Destiny Life
March 30, 2016

I think this is good app and it's working for us. I must say that it is difficult to get someone on the phone. When we finally got someone, we were able to get the assistance we needed and now call that person directly when we have a problem.

Dorm Decor
Edited July 17, 2016

Great App and customer service. Just started using it I would highly recommend this app.

Mindful Luxe
March 16, 2022

Refersion is a great option to get starting within an affiliate program, especially if you're doing outreach on your own outside of the platform. It does not have the capabilities to seek out new leads and offer a variety of offers within the marketplace as some other options, but for the price, it's a great building block for brands new the the affiliate space.

FlutterHabit
September 13, 2016

Love the fact, that I can pay back something to all the people that help and support my shop.
Christina Wardrobe By Me