Reviews (1,011)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service and user-friendly interface. They find it easy to integrate with Shopify and value its tracking capabilities for monitoring affiliate performance. The post-purchase affiliate sign-up feature is seen as a tool for boosting customer loyalty. Merchants also commend its ability to customize affiliate programs, track commissions, and pay affiliates efficiently, leading to significant business growth for some, with reports of up to 30x growth.

March 25, 2024

Everyone I interacted with was wonderful, but Kath and Janice were particularly outstanding! Despite the challenge of managing time differences, I consistently received prompt replies within 12 hours. Their responses were not only quick but also friendly and incredibly helpful. I had numerous conversations with Janice, who was always exceptionally supportive. Similarly, Kath was very approachable and went above and beyond to assist me. Their excellent service truly made a difference!

PARACOSMIC
Over 1 year using the app
June 5, 2024

Support is super helpful! John was so easy to talk to and work with!

BulkSupplements.com
Almost 2 years using the app
June 11, 2024

Janice has made this process so easy and she is so helpful and so responsive. She has really helped in set up, guidance, and future success! Thank you! Todd

Free Yourself
10 days using the app
June 7, 2024

John from Refersion is exceptional. He made the onboarding process feel effortless and set us on a path to success. I feel like we're about to launch a groundbreaking e-commerce affiliate powerhouse. It couldn't have been better!

Pure Life Vitalize
Netherlands
21 days using the app
July 11, 2024

Janice was very helpful in helping us setting Refersion up for our store!

Wild Elements
11 days using the app
March 15, 2024

Great customer service. John went above and beyond to help us get set up and going!

Riti
5 months using the app
March 6, 2024

John helped me in resolving the issue. Great job!

Nomad Lane
Over 4 years using the app
March 18, 2024

Excellent support from John with super helpful tips on optimizing our flow and experience for both affiliates and referrals!)

Wype Inc.
21 days using the app
March 14, 2024

I had some issues with Refferal link and John Rogelio was so helpful and fast!

CurlyCo
Ireland
About 1 month using the app
March 7, 2024

John was an amazing person to work with!

Embr Labs