4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, effective commission tracking, and efficient payouts. The customer service, particularly from team members Andre, Janice, John, and Andrew, is frequently praised for prompt and helpful responses. Merchants value the live chat feature, quick issue resolution, and efficient onboarding. The user-friendly interface, effective affiliate management, and customizable programs are also appreciated. Many have found it instrumental in growing their affiliate strategy, boosting sales, and expanding their affiliate community.

August 28, 2020

Onboarding was easy and smooth, Olivier helped me out. He was very communicative and replied to my questions in a timely manner. He also offered an additional meeting for getting familiar with the platform.

One thing I would change is I did have 3 different reps email me about setting up the account. It also took a few days to receive the collaborator request and was sent to a different email than given (goes to your store's email not the one you sign in with) so that was a little clunky.

Healthy Height
October 14, 2016

We've only begun to use, but the customer service during set-up has been wonderful! Erik was responsive and clear, and did his very best to ensure we got set up smoothly. So far, the dashboard has been easy to use, and the tracking process was relatively easy - syncing to Shopify was seamless and quick.

Lottie Dolls
April 15, 2022

The app is a great way to manage affiliates and monitor their results. This allows for more strategic affiliate and influencer partnerships moving forward.

Scarlet & Gold
September 26, 2016

Not bad at all - it is helping us get the word out! It's a great tool to share with our social advocates! See it here: www.barknfun.ca

The Barkn Fun Company
June 23, 2016

I love it so far. We had a little bit of a hiccup in the beginning, but Brittany was very helpful and timely over the chat help feature. Here's to growing our network!

Grocery Gripps
Edited May 1, 2017

Ran into some issues initially with the App. For whatever reason, it wouldn't track commissions when switching browsers. I did a complete restart and cache/history clear on all browsers, and then my test orders went through. Initially there was a delay in support, but after making contact, they have been very responsive. The only thing it really needs further is to be able to change the Social Media icons for simplicity on the Affiliate's end (If it's not stupid simple, they won't use it we found out), so hopefully they can customize that or enable that option for the near future and I think this will be the best affiliate App available. So far, for it's features and simplicity of integration, it's the best thing going, and the pricing seems pretty fair for what we need.

Ninja Brand Inc
January 16, 2015

So far, so good. Setup was easy. Added my first affiliate with no hitches or glitches. Too early for five stars, so I gave it four.

Veestro
January 22, 2019

I use this app the customer support is a 4 out of 5 the affiliate program needs to be updated so the affiliates can see if their customer is on the right link for the website to help the tracking & knowing that affiliate is getting the right commission. This could be updated like Avon affiliate program they have pictures when the customer click on the links & maybe it would be a much better app.

Imagine That Treasures
March 8, 2016

App works great! 4 Stars because it's a bit expensive. But we make enough back in affiliate referral sales to cover the monthly cost and more. We love the analytics Refersion provides to see when/where our referral sales are coming from, and also our top affiliates so we can reward them accordingly. Cheapassplugs.com

Cheap Ass Plugs
Almost 2 years using the app
September 10, 2016

So far so good! easy management dashboard admin, app does what promises to do, just a small note! they could improve on their services offering the option to send customised e-mail for the new affiliates as their mail link is very simple and plain artwork.
Lets make what is good even better Refersion team! think about that!

House Of Maguie 2