4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, effective commission tracking, and efficient payouts. The customer service, particularly from team members Andre, Janice, John, and Andrew, is frequently praised for prompt and helpful responses. Merchants value the live chat feature, quick issue resolution, and efficient onboarding. The user-friendly interface, effective affiliate management, and customizable programs are also appreciated. Many have found it instrumental in growing their affiliate strategy, boosting sales, and expanding their affiliate community.

May 11, 2016

Simple set up, all my affiiates love it!

Volumehairext
February 3, 2016

Really great tool for our business. Support is great too!

Llb1
December 5, 2017

Great app for setting up and tracking affiliate sales. The thing I like most about this app is customer service. I've rarely had to wait 24hrs. for a responses to questions.

Integritydrivennutrition
April 19, 2016

we just test this app but it looks totally great. Support by Brittany is perfect. There is just one thing that I miss: Fully customizable and translatable front-end (login page etc.) ...English is very popular but there are also other potential new countries and markets :) I really hope that in the near future you will able to offer this feature...Marek by KULAUshop.sk

Kulaushop Sk
Slovakia
September 16, 2016

Overall I think Refersion is effective. The set-up was a little tough for me and don't like the payments are only on PayPal. Any affiliate system is only as good as how much you put into it.

Aquaextremeproducts
August 16, 2017

Great program to get you started. Customer support team are awesome and very helpful. Make sure you set some time aside to do a call with them, it's worth it.

Britzgo Hearing Amplifiers
September 29, 2016

This could work. We look forward to it.

Artisan Snacks Corp
March 11, 2016

So far so good. We've been using Reversion for about 6 months now to manage our affiliate program and it's been working very well. It was easy to set up, and it's easy to use (for both us and the referrers).

Lazenne
February 4, 2022

We've been through a few different affiliate platforms in the past few years. We've recently onboarded to Refersion. It was fairly simple to set up, though missing some vanity features. Support has been really helpful, in particular, Sean has been quick to help us optimize our system and get us set up on the open marketplace. Primary downside: I wish there was a simpler way to set up multiple offers for one affiliate (i.e. working with an influencer agency).

Füm™
11 months using the app
January 8, 2020

I am new here and always have questions about the system, but Emma really helps me quick with great patience. I'd like to say thank you and look forward to the experience with refersion.

SwellPro Store