4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, effective commission tracking, and efficient payouts. The customer service, particularly from team members Andre, Janice, John, and Andrew, is frequently praised for prompt and helpful responses. Merchants value the live chat feature, quick issue resolution, and efficient onboarding. The user-friendly interface, effective affiliate management, and customizable programs are also appreciated. Many have found it instrumental in growing their affiliate strategy, boosting sales, and expanding their affiliate community.

August 4, 2015

Really simple to set up and very easy for affiliates to use.

R3volved Shop
10 months using the app
May 31, 2014

Excellent application, works as intended and customer support is phenomenal.

The only reason we feel this application receives a four star rating opposed to a five star application is because it lacks a lot of customization and design options.

There is no white branding options, customization in terms of the text fields is limited, and one big issue is we cannot have our own custom domain name. We are in need of an affiliation application that allows us to customize our registration page URL with CNAME pointing (ex. affiliates.dmcollectibles.com) but this application does not support that.

All in all, this application is solid. It works as it is intended to do so but we are just looking for a more customizable referral application with a more sleeker design and a lot more features.

If Refersion gets these types of features, we will definitely look to switch back but for now, we are forced to look elsewhere.

D&M Collectibles
9 months using the app
July 20, 2018

Great app with a great support team. Thanks to Emma I was able to get a few redirection problems fixed! :)

K Society Co
8 months using the app
December 24, 2015

integration seems effective so far and tracking looks easy enough.

let the affiliates program BEGIN!

Niucoco
May 29, 2019

This app has made managing and recruiting affiliates a breeze. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it doesn't allow for multi-level payouts which would be a nice feature. However, this is a minor concern of mine and I choose it over others for it's amazing customer support. I scheduled a one on one screen share with Emma during the setup and was extremely pleased with her level of dedication to customer satisfaction.

My Hair Love
Edited December 27, 2016

Cool app. All setup. Hope to see the ROI soon. Easy to use. Alex the founder is great help. Looking forward to the software helping us grow.

Buddhapants 2
November 1, 2016

Easy to install and use time will tell if it works for us....

Thestyleplace
Edited October 20, 2016

My company sells handmade custom skin care products like facial serums for a wide variety of skin types. In order to reach a wide market we are using affiliate marketing. I was searching for an alternative to Share-A-Sale which has a steep startup cost ($600). This one lets you start off as low as $19/month. I don't like that an affiliate cannot combine an affiliate link with a personalized discount code, but otherwise I am finding it a great solution. Also, the customer service is responsive.

Activist Skincare
April 8, 2016

I've been trying to do this for 2 years with other companies and kept putting it off because all the other websites make it too time consuming to figure out their backend and setup like business owners don't have enough on their plate. The girl on the customer support chat was very helpful and walked me through it and I was able to set mine up quickly and dedicated me plenty of time as opposed to leaddyno where they just send you to watch complicated videos that are not even up to date and you have to pay for the visits not like refersion where it doesn't matter the amount of traffic. I'm giving it a 4 star because they should have commissions per product category instead of adding the product skus one by one and also they need to have a short sweet video for merchants to walk new affiliates on how to sign up for the program quickly and start making money right away but besides that I like it.

Jainmy
November 4, 2018

So far so good - has some traffic - best way is to engage your affiliates not just accept anyone and sign up to the marketplace

www.remixd.co.uk