Related Blog Posts

Related Blog Posts

by Digital Darts

Suggest other blog posts of yours for better engagement & SEO

Create R4u

After seeing that my most valuable pages in Google Analytics were the blog post that linked to another internal blog post I decided to manually create related article links at the bottom of each post. After updating about 3 posts out of several hundred I decided to just search for an app. I found 4. This is the one that was the most straightforward and FREE! I installed it and 2 minutes later I have beautifully formatted related article links at the bottom of all my post! Thank You!!!!!

Jewelrygrove

I love it but it could use some more customization features.

Mypleasurebox

Program works great. I am so happy I found it check it out on my site https://MyPleasureBox.com

Majorleaguepets

Why this is not standard on all Shopify sites IDK.. But for FREE this is one of the best blog apps out there. Check it out on my site https://MajorLeaguePets.com

Urbn Nation

Awesome! I like it sooo much! Thank you!

Goodygobags

Installation and customization were so simple with great instructions! I chose to place mine in a slightly different spot (beneath tags and social media share buttons, but above comments), and I was able to do this despite the fact that I'm the least code-savvy person I know. The related post display is eye-catching but not disruptive to the reading experience. So far, the post content and generated related posts seem to align very well. Definitely takes the blog to a "for real" level. Recommend.

ETA: If you want to drive before you buy, you can see RP in action here: https://www.goodygobags.com/blogs/news/fun-with-faqs-part-2.

Missing Piece Safety Awarenesss

Easy to install excited to use on my store.

Hawaiianhealing

Love this app! Makes it super simple to add related posts. Wish it had a share post feature built in that would put it over the top. This is a must have app. Thanks to Dev's for putting it out for free!

Nap Lab Shop

Simple to install. Free to use.

Fearlessgirlfinancial

Very simple to install, displays very nice on the site and very important for internal link-building. Great app!