Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

BodySyndicate

I had a problem with the installing of the app. The support helped me very fast an now everything is working great. Thank You

cubitz

I currently use this app. It is a great app to use, and easy to install. Easiest app for Free and is exactly what I was looking for. I gave this a 4 star review only because some features could be added to help improve the app. When I select show compare price it show original price and compare price. but at first glance to a customer they just see for example $3.00 $5.00 which is not easy to understand what the 2 prices stand for at first glance. Wow Quick response they fixed the compare price in hours to have a line through the price now. Awesome Response I am now Giving a 5 Star Rating. Awesome Job Thanks

March 10, 2019

Thank you very much for updating review to 5 star. We are sorry for the confusing Pricing layout. We are happy to know you liked the new layout. We try to resolve issues asap during business hours. Please email us if you need any assistance in future. :)

SNEAKER TOWN MIAMI

We downloaded this app because of the great reviews and we can understand why. Their customer service and staff was urgent to resolve any issues we had with ease

Aura Estelle

Currently using this app now. This one works pretty well! The technical team is extremely helpful. Super quick response! Definitely one of the best app developer I have ever met.

CelesDolls

Great app for adding a professional-looking related products section for free. I had to contact support for help with the installation but they replied quickly and helped me set it up on my store. It looks great on my store and works well. Thank you very much.

Ochre & Ash Boutique

Relatify is simple and easy to install! The initial setup is straightforward. Upon installing, I noticed that it had immediately improved the look and functionality of my site. Would recommend this app!

Velvet Crown Boutique

I just installed this app and I love how easy it was. The customer service is top notch. I love this new app.

Ethical Outfitter

Great customer service and great product! I appreciate that it is free.

mamobot

I had trouble installing this at first, but the support team got back to me instantly and helped me resolve the setup issues I had. Very helpful team. So far I am loving this app! I needed my store to show related products based on "tags" and not "collection". This was the App. Excellent Excellent!

Incredible Gift Shop

This app is excellent as I was using a theme that did not allow shoppers to see products on the product pagw except the main image. This will promote sales by offering more options. One click easy installation also.