Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

Ilu ja Hing

App is great! I've never had anyone react and work so quickly as the Zooomy team. Thank You so much for your extra fast help!

AMO Official Site

The app worked perfect; seamless integration, and the customer support was amazing. Fast response time and had solutions to all my inquiries!

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know our team was able to respond to your queries in timely manner. :)

Lad Armor

App works amazing and has a very helpful team! It is easy to set up and customizable. Customer support is happy to help if you need.

March 14, 2019

Thank you very much for your reply. If you need any help in future please do let us know. Our team is always available to assist during normal business hours. :)

Bebemoda

I have never worked with developers who are so quick with responding and were able to customise the look to our design in exactly one shot! We previously had to pay for such features and had to have numerous communications to adjust basic design features. Highly recommend this app.

March 14, 2019

We are happy to know that you loved our app and support team. We do our best to make sure every customer is satisfied. Please let us know if you need anything in future :)

Outdoorsdistrict

Excellent and responsive app, Clean and professional look design, easy to navigate and customer support are helpful to help you set up or do changes that you desire.

Angelfish Creative

While my theme had a built-in related products section, Relatify is able to show related products via Vendor, rather than be defaulted to the Collection, allowing me to customise what is shown a lot better. So I was really happy to find it for that reason alone! My only criticism is that the section is locked to the full width of the screen when viewing from a Desktop - and it would be nicer if it had a little padding either side so it is not hard up to the edge (then it would match the rest of my theme better too). But other than that, it has been working well and was really easy to install.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Yes we can add related products in fixed width for you.

Writer Shop

Very responsive customer service. Great app! Does the job very nicely at my writershop! Thanks for such fast help.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is always priority for us :)

Dripper Coffee

Nice app, it work great in both desktop and mobile, the weak point is it is lack of visual customization, you need to switch to the shop see whether the outlook is ok or not, however, for a free app it is totally acceptable, great work!

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for posting the review. We will try to show a preview in our settings page , so that you can preview it before publishing :)

Bullard Designs

What an incredibly easy ap to install and use. I look forward to seeing the makers of this ap add more features.

The Posh Yogi

Super easy to install and customize. Products that are shown are relevant to the one being show. Awesome app!!