Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products , New Arrivals , Trending Products & More

MADINA PARIS

Make the job so easily and have the option to choose what time of related product we want ; between collection or tag or title product .
Which is great !

JustRightFurniture

Superb customer service and a lovely looking app! The customisation is just what we were looking for too.

Just Sales

Great app. Customer service is quick and helpful. They answer your emails quickly and look after your problem.

The Backroad Boutique

Great app and great service! Highly recommend!! Zooomy has exceptional customer service! They work quickly and are extremely nice!

Wig Shop Hair Beauty Canada

This is an excellent app and it is a must-have for all shopifyers. I use it in all of my shopify stores. The customer service is friendly and prompt so that is a bonus in of itself. This app is perfect for store who don't have related product built into their current themes. I took a look at their other apps and am using two of their other apps as well. This company is going places. I am happy!

Clothing & Cactus Boutique

Loving this app so far! I haven't launched my site as of yet to test out all of its tracking features, but so far in beta it's worked effortlessly!

UPDATE: Website has launched and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! I've had feedback from customers too that they love it too!

zrwoodwatches

Very simply configuration and good performance with the design. Very good app. You will send like 5 min to setting it

Simply Divine Clothing

Excellent app, wonderful controls and very easy to implement into an existing theme, support is wonderful also when contact, very knowledgeable

Cuztom Threadz

Works like a charm! Support replied within minutes and help installed it in less than 10 minutes. Superb customer service!

Moroccan Corridor

I have tested many apps. Relatify provides a clean and professional look design for related products, This is may be the most good looking option I have found. The customer support are also helpful. Thank you!

March 24, 2019

We are very sorry that you faced the issue. We would be very happy to resolve the issue and make sure you are completely satisfied with our app.
Please let us know how may we help you by replying to our email.

Thank you.