QuickForm ‑ COD Form & Upsells

Cash on Delivery, 1-Click Upsells, Quantity Offers, Discounts

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Create a 1 click order form for Cash on Delivery orders

RoseForAll

Location Kuwait

I tried to test the free plan and found some problems but when I contacted the support they solved all my problems, so what I can say is: Amazing app & Amazing support.

ILLUSOCKET

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I installed this app for COD and looks perfect, easy to use and you can modify almost everything. I wanted to modify a buttom and the support team helped me really fast and effective. I recommend this app 100%

karagio'

Location France

Applicazione essenziale per triplicare le vendite.
Puoi personalizzare qualsiasi cosa nel COF Form. Assistenza eccelente, rispondono in pochissimi minuti. Consigliata!

Chollos Premium

Time spent using app About 1 month

Attentive and fast service, they would need to add some more options. recomendable. ...........................................................................................................................

March 21, 2022

Hello there!

Thank you for your review and feedback, it was a pleasure helping you configure the app on your store!

If you need more help don't hesitate to contact us back!

Best regards,
Marco from Releasit

Peiron

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

App davvero fantastica. Molto utile per il cod, velocizza i tempi di acquisto per il cliente e converte di più rispetto al normale checkout. Assistenza super gentile e disponibile. Ho anche acquistato il piano premium, soldi ben spesi senza dubbio.

Bazaarmine

Location Turkey

App works great. If you need alternative solutions for COD this app is the best! It includes many features you may need and if you need extra customizations, the support team is of great and fast help!

siempreutiles

Location Spain

The app works ok, it does what it should. I find relevant to mention the quick support provided. I asked for a couple of times, and Marco was super quick in replying and resolving everything. For the week I am using the app, I can give 5/5 with no doubt.

Momentozen

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Applicazione geniale. Aiuta a semplificare l'acquisto con COD su shopify. Assistenza gentile e veloce per qualsiasi richiesta (a qualsiasi ora). 5 stelle meritatissime.

MIIBOLSO

Location Spain

Esta aplicación esta muy bien creada para tener activo pago a la entrega en tu tienda, funciona genial y lo mejor es el soporte técnico de la app.

ShopGurela

Location Malaysia

one of the best app for cod form …. best customer service ever!!! I'm from Malaysia so anyone from Malaysia wants to use ninja van's cod I suggest to use this app as the checkout process is soo fast using thing