Email Marketing ‑ Remarkety

Email Marketing ‑ Remarkety

by Remarkety

Fully automate your email marketing!

Orass

It says there's a free 14 days trial period. Be careful that's a lie. it's free only if your campaign has less than 100 emails.

Max Intelli Brands

Overall, I think the app is good and easy to use. However, there are some default settings for whether marketing is allowed/not for email subscribers that I don't find to be useful and confusing. However, Remarkety's support team was extremely helpful in addressing my issues. They always replied within 24 hours and went above and beyond to provide me a solution. Excellent support!

Culture Set

Incredible service until I had to change my billing details. My worst app experience thus far.

Generalmarket234

i can give 10star for this product.only a free trial that never deny you of great features and never bugg you with upgrades.A great app to use.It really deliver.this is why i upgrade.

Anbmart

We have been using your plugin in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. Your plugin has been a great help for us to overcome some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that! Having the ability to send targeted marketing emails using your friendly editor has been a great help. The app is rich in features too, must have for startup ecommerce stores.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Theheadboardstore

We supply free fabric samples so this is great to automate follow up emails if a potential customer is yet to place an order after ordering their samples. Works well so far...

City Of David Store Hebrew

Remarkety is an amazing app that really gives you the added value other tools don't have, the customer service is amazing!! we managed to generate sales by using Remarkety right after we started using it! this is a must have app

Northern Kids

The app looks slick and easy to implement but I haven't spent much time with it yet

Bobbymarko Sandbox

We switched over to Remarkety about three months ago, to better sync with our Shopify website. We've been very happy with the results. Their dashboard is easy to read and understand, while you still have the ability to dig in more if you need. Their customer service is easy to work with, and the platform is easy to figure out. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a bolt on system for their Shopify site.

Mrquintessential

Really useful app. Takes the strain out of sending out campaigns. Took a while to get the hang of it properly, but the support is top notch and explains everything clearly. Has helped our business generate income, which at end of the day is what it is all about.

Previous 1 3 4 5