Email Marketing ‑ Remarkety

Email Marketing ‑ Remarkety

by Remarkety

Fully automate your email marketing!

Positive Pure

Great app. Very easy to use interface and when used to its full potential can really increase your marketing efficiency and sales.

Vaping 5

Best app I have that I pay for. It would have been hard to understand had the cs not been so great. They jumped in and set up some things for me that were fantastic. Got me to understand what to do from the inside out. All I can say is that I have made more money using this app than any other one. I use it daily. It keeps me aware of what's going on and makes me manage my store better too. It gave me insights on how my customers think. Over the months using it I only get better. Only wish I would have started using it sooner. I only had one idea to make things better and they are going to be implementing it soon. Can't say enough good things. I would for sure use the free version and test the heck out of it and see what it can do for you. If you don't think it's valuable ask them to show you some campaigns and get you set up. I can't think of any reason why this wouldn't be in everyone's tool kit. simply amazing. plus they are super nice and reply like immediately :)

Stretch Tents

Thanks for a great app. It has been so helpful and a great resource to assist with following clients through the sales funnel.

Welfmshop

This is a fantastic app to meet many different conditions you will need to send to your customers. The interface is easy to follow. It set ups quickly and easily in your store. Customer support is impeccable. A must have for any store.

Diverse Threads

Great app with an awesome support team. Very easy to install and quick to get up and running with some basic campaigns. Invest some time in the setup and the app easily pays for itself.

Brand House Direct

I would highly recommend this app to any eCommerce website owner. From day one we have seen results thru the use of this app. This app is a great powerful tool to keep your customer engaged with your website. Also the support staff are great.

Funky Moose Records

Excellent app. Following up with customers is now easier than ever, and with the flexible rules, you'll send the email at just the right time.

Picobags

I have been super impressed with the app. This app has given me more in return than what I pay for it...many times over.
I was looking for a simple app to do some basic autoresponder type emails to my shopify clients. I found remarkety to be not only simple, but also very powerful. I was able to create some basic emails in just a few minutes and after using it for more than 2 weeks, it has already paid for itself.
This is true hidden gem. A must have for all ecommerce stores.

Transformixpeptides

The very best! Great product and great support! I have had thousands in additional sales every week. Thank you!

Betterhookahpens

This is exactly what I've been looking for!