4.7
November 3, 2015

Great app. Very easy to use interface and when used to its full potential can really increase your marketing efficiency and sales.

Positive Pure
About 1 year using the app
May 12, 2016

We switched over to Remarkety about three months ago, to better sync with our Shopify website. We've been very happy with the results. Their dashboard is easy to read and understand, while you still have the ability to dig in more if you need. Their customer service is easy to work with, and the platform is easy to figure out. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a bolt on system for their Shopify site.

Bobbymarko Sandbox
About 1 year using the app
July 29, 2019

fantastic customer support team and would highly recommend getting a success manager if you are not all that familiar with email marketing. They really help you with your email marketing strategies.

FEW MODA
11 months using the app
February 9, 2015

Remarkety is a great service. We have been using it since May of 2014 and it has generated just over $23,000 in sales for us. Support is also great!

Electric Family
10 months using the app
July 15, 2014

Great app !! im have better custumer retention whit this app

VenomArmor
Mexico
9 months using the app
June 5, 2015

We've been using Remarkety to handle campaigns geared at past customers, and so far have seen some great returns. The interface is easy to use and the Remarkety team has been extremely responsive to questions.

Sword & Plough
9 months using the app
Edited December 30, 2015

Awesome app, dashboard and UX very user friendly, also creating nice, responsive emails.

Dappertime
8 months using the app
March 27, 2014

One of the greatest app in the store. Fully advised.

Sans Form
Italy
January 11, 2016

Remarkety is awesome! Everyone was recommending to use Klaviyo and after trying them both out, Remarkety was an obvious winner. It's a better price and does all the things that Klaviyo does.

I've already made my money back and more from the different automated campaigns I've set up. I love its tracking and reports. It shows me so much data that I wasn't getting about my email marketing before.

Tech support is great too. Super prompt, knowledgeable and helpful with my setup.

Love Remarkety!!

Tinyhandsonline
November 4, 2015

Superb app. Great results in terms of increased sales and very ease to use, works out of the box!

Partyandbeauty