Email Marketing ‑ Remarkety

Email Marketing ‑ Remarkety

by Remarkety

Fully automate your email marketing!

City Of David Store Hebrew

Remarkety is an amazing app that really gives you the added value other tools don't have, the customer service is amazing!! we managed to generate sales by using Remarkety right after we started using it! this is a must have app

Northern Kids

The app looks slick and easy to implement but I haven't spent much time with it yet

Bobbymarko Sandbox

We switched over to Remarkety about three months ago, to better sync with our Shopify website. We've been very happy with the results. Their dashboard is easy to read and understand, while you still have the ability to dig in more if you need. Their customer service is easy to work with, and the platform is easy to figure out. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a bolt on system for their Shopify site.

Mrquintessential

Really useful app. Takes the strain out of sending out campaigns. Took a while to get the hang of it properly, but the support is top notch and explains everything clearly. Has helped our business generate income, which at end of the day is what it is all about.

Fishtank1

Finally decided to give the app a try today, cool concept however ran into some issues that made it a deal breaker for us.

Did not handle multiple stores very well, almost send a newsletter to the wrong store. Had to call support to clear up and get correct store shown on account. They were helpful.

The main issue is the email template editing, it caused my chrome browser to crash over 5 times. Currently I am unable to save my campaign. I decided to leave the review in hopes these issues will be fixed for other users. Wasted over an hour today trying to build the same template 5 times. This is an hour I won't get back and now need to skip lunch to get this done with another app.

Tinyhandsonline

Remarkety is awesome! Everyone was recommending to use Klaviyo and after trying them both out, Remarkety was an obvious winner. It's a better price and does all the things that Klaviyo does.

I've already made my money back and more from the different automated campaigns I've set up. I love its tracking and reports. It shows me so much data that I wasn't getting about my email marketing before.

Tech support is great too. Super prompt, knowledgeable and helpful with my setup.

Love Remarkety!!

Dappertime

Awesome app, dashboard and UX very user friendly, also creating nice, responsive emails.

Thedetox

I've been using Remarkety for the last couple of months and I couldn't be happier with the results. The customer support is nothing short of AMAZING. I'm not a "techie" by any means but support will literally hold your hand through any issues you might have. I highly recommend Remarkety if your looking to ramp up revenue for your ecom business.

Pit Bull Gear

Very pleased with this app. Very easy to set up and customer service is great. Can do everything we need it to and the customization you can do is a big plus. Tried a lot of other similar apps and this one works best for us.

Partyandbeauty

Superb app. Great results in terms of increased sales and very ease to use, works out of the box!