Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

KUKUVAYA Ideas

Location Greece

Great app, easy to use, and really helpful. I can watch my customer's journey and understand how they behave, what they like, and what they don't like.

Daniela's Boutique LLC

Time spent using app 13 minutes

OMG i tested this out and this is awesome this will for sure help me see what they are looking at where I can do more promos on so excited!!

Hómmes De Classé

Time spent using app 17 minutes

I like it. very good, store is up and running i recommend this to everyone that has a shopify store

Dress Indulge

It's good if it's not stuck. Noticed when visitors visit my site & look at multiple items I can't see the complete replay. The replay just stops after the first item view. I have reached out about my issue twice with no response. will have to look into another play back app.

June 6, 2022

Hi there,
We will not record checkout pages due to security and privacy reasons.
So some sessions will be cut off at that point.

In addition, some parts of the "video" might be missing, as it's not actually a video. The app simulates your store HTML and visitors mouse movements. It's more of a front end simulation of your store, rather than a video.
You can read about the technology here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Session_replay
(If we would record a video - that would make your store unusable as it would take the entire bandwidth).

As such, some HTML elements might result in error in the simulation. We are constantly working on improving the HTML simulation on our end to reduce such cases. But we can't technically guarantee 100% coverage.

We have responded to your initial messages 9 days ago, please check your email inbox for more information.

A Love Letter To

Time spent using app About 18 hours

super easy and this is going to be really useful. 100 character review limits ftw sjadhasjdhasjhdaskjdhasjkdhjsad

activebred

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am a new brand, and I do my own development. This app really helped me understand some of the pain points by seeing patterns of where customers where leaving the store and I am able to action and test new things quickly. I think it’s a must have to be honest

NY6ix

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works well! Helpful to see what customers are doing on your store and where they might be having trouble so you can fix it.

Avenue

Location Germany

I think the app is great, I can see exactly what the customers have been doing in the store. That's a very good thing

Izysmile

Location France
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Very pratical app, easy for integration and easy to use. I downloaded the same day and have results the same day. Thank you very much

Solomonsfitnessworld

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app gives me the information to fix the conversion problem. I am excited to see what prospects are doing on my website to find out why people are not buying.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17