Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Micronesia Fashion Boutique

Thanks for this awesome app! Watching what people do on my website leads me to improve on some areas of the store. I find it very useful and informative.

Shoy

App is not accurate. I see missed checkouts. I go to see how the customer user experience was and I don't see anything recorded.

October 1, 2021

Thanks for sharing your concern.

You're right - we will not record inside checkout pages due to obvious security and privacy reasons. It's also not technically possible with any other app or service (as Shopify blocks any 3rd party scripts in checkout pages). While Popcorn shows an indication of an abandoned cart, sessions will cut off at that point.

In case of missing sessions, those can be caused by:

🐇 Bounce
Your customer bounced off the page - visited for a very brief time and left.
This is highly common, you can compare it to your Google Analytics bounce rate.

🤖 Bots
Your store is being visited by internet bots. There are plenty of bots that scrape the web to gather information. For example - Google uses a bot for site indexing. These are not buyers - they go on your store, pick up the technical info they need and leave.
Popcorn will not record these visits.

⏳ Loading times
The app only kicks in and starts recording after pages finishes loading. Why? because we do not want to interfere with your store loading speed. So on each page, the app would not run, until the page is fully loaded. Depending on your customer (or yourself) loading speeds - this might appear as shorter sessions than they actually are.

In case of missing parts in the recording itself:

Some parts of the "video" might be missing, as it's not really a video.
The app simulates your store HTML and visitors mouse movements.
It's more of a frontend simulation of your store.
You can read about session recording technology here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Session_replay.
If we would record a video - that would make your store unusable as it would take the entire bandwidth.
That said, we are constantly working on improving the HTML simulation on our end to reduce missing parts. But, we can't technically guarantee 100% coverage. I'm afraid no simulation engine can.

Last notes:

✅ Popcorn has a satisfaction guarentee - if you're not happy with the app, we will refund you in full. That's why I always recommend comparing it with other engines. Multiple apps can run at the same time so you could easily compare results. I believe you'll find we provide the best product in the category.

✅ I hope that the other 153 five star reviews with vouch for the app's quality, value and our support team's level of service. Our customers always come first.

We're here to help if you decide to give the app another try in the future.

Sometimes, things just don't go as expected but I think I deserve a chance to help you fix the issue you had and provide you with great service and make sure you are happy with it.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

Best wishes,
Jonathan.
CEO @ Conversion Bear

CatCow Co

Free to intall and set up. Works like a charm. It's a great app and it is FREE. Customer support is also top!

Livomio® - Liebe Dein Zuhause

Very limited interface with many shortcomings in comparison to other similar apps. The app would have gotten 1 star only but chat support is very good and great customer service that gives usefull answers should always be rewarded.

TESBodyEssentials

I love this app it really helps with conversion. I really enjoyed how easy it was to navigate and to install

Kewlus

Great app that is reasonably priced and does the job of recording sessions well. Easy to delete old recordings.

Eurekaonline

The app is awesome and it really works. The only thing that I have a problem with Shopify Apps is that they take away more from you that what you get in a hostile business environment. The more you add apps, the more you get milked

Lavish Toothfairy Co

wow what I just experienced as my first session was awesome! I honestly think Im going to love this app

Snckster

Been meaning to leave this review, but I wish more apps were like this one, where they actually provide value and have a support staff the actually helps or is existent. Thank you guys I will forever be a longtime customer!

She's Bae Boutique

This app has been so awesome, it allows me to see what my customers are viewing on www.shopshesbaeboutique.com and make adjustments to my main page for features. It also helped me see that I had something that shouldn't of been on my product page from the customer standpoint. Dope app, absolutely love. Also, it allowed me to see when my students found my website with the infamous Sherpa Gate!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16