Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Sassy Hair Cap

Great app, just installed to see what it is about! I like how I can see the recordings of the individual on my website.

Hashemi Clothing

It works perfectly fine and does what it promises to do. One of the most helpful tools i have seen in a while.

Primera Beteiligung

It is great to see how website visitors run thru our site. A little bit spooky. But very, very helpful. Thank you, Conversion Bear

Vincent Manno Realtor®

I've actually been waiting my entire life for something like this. and its FREE. Thank you guys!!!!!

Rockin' T Boutique

Works great so far! Super excited go see what my customers look at all the time! Also like how I can watch something later if I am busy too

Käpäläshop.fi

Wow! I can't believe they offer this for free! It is so helpful to see the customer's journey on my website. It helps you to find bugs and confusing parts. Totally recommend it!

PI Wholesale

Really cool app to help you solver problems with your store online. Thanks for making a free plan available I appreciate that

Sonya's Warehouse

I like this app a lot because it helps my business improve what need to be improved. If you want to see what guest do on your website than this is the app for you.

Pastisseria el Cigne

INCREÏBLE. Súper fàcil de fer servir (només cal instal·lar i acceptar) i pots veure tots els moviments de les visites. Ideal per detectar punts a millorar de la teva botiga.

Melmeiko! Home of Snarkiness & Circumstance

Well holy cheese!!!!! This app is a dream~ and works perfectly for what I needed!!!!!!!! Bless!!!!!! Another pleasant surprise was that it doesn't just record sessions as they happen, but it also shows where returning visitors are coming from!!! Wowzers~! I never would have known, otherwise!!! Whomever came up with this app idea was really on the ball!✨✨✨✨✨