Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Convenito

I rate the app 100, 5 is not enough. Best app ever, Helps you find your mistakes, And learn what to fix, And Learn what your customers want, Best customer service, Understanding and helping people. Everyone needs this indeed. Give it a try. You won't regret it %100.

Kiss2kiss

Top top top !!!
Le service est complètement Damn ! J’ai beaucoup appris avec toutes les visites sur mon site...
Bravo et Merci :)

Zeva Lifestyle Jewelry

Wow, a must have, very useful to see how behave your visitors, we learn a lot actually, we can see that what matters for us in term of site design is not always what the customer cares about :) and the opposite is true ! Also very useful to debug as during replay we can see some bugs, mistakes or misconception. Worth any penny

0031 Shop

What a great app! Now I can see what my (potential) customers are doing and where they might be confused. I can really follow what they're doing: if they skip an important part of a product description, are they looking for more product photo's, if and how do they use the menu, do they really see the message on top of the screen, etc. etc. This helps me to improve the website, which of course helps the (potential) customers to make the right decisions and last but not least: it leads to more sales.

Cronzz

best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best

Mowtown Waldo Implement Inc

I like being able to see what my customers do on our website. It helps to possibly figure out why carts are abandoned.

Autopiaa

Really useful and easy to use. You can see what's wrong with your website and change it. This app is a powerful tool for anyone who wants to improve the overall website experience.

MindOfMillz

will be using this app to help me diagnose issues within my funnel. Will be updating this review!!!!

Sassy Hair Cap

Great app, just installed to see what it is about! I like how I can see the recordings of the individual on my website.

Hashemi Clothing

It works perfectly fine and does what it promises to do. One of the most helpful tools i have seen in a while.