Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

Very good app especially for free, seamless install, started recording right away, I really like this app. Works in an instant and so far no problems- Thank you! I would HIGHLY recommend

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for supporting the app 😊🐻

CEGAMX

Impresionante. Creo que debería de haber una opción para que accedan los clientes para respetar su privacidad, solo como opinión.

August 19, 2020

¡muchas gracias! ¡Lo apreciamos!

Healthy Coffee & Tea

I must say this is a great app. It provides me with really valuable insights on my store visitors behavior, which directly leads to improvements in my funnel. 500 sessions for free is generous, though I do wish this would be higher.

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! we actually offer unlimited recordings, just in 500 recordings batches. We are set to keep this app free for all merchants, and this is our way to avoid overloads. At any point, you can delete old recordings and record new ones.

ZaapBox

I just installed it and tested. Up to the moment it looks fantastic and very helpfull! Exactly what I was looking for!

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤝 have a great week!

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

An absolute essential. Conversio Bear surprises me time and time again, anyone who is a seller. Please take my word, and try not just this affordable but all of their affordable appications! They don't have greediness, they're always very helpful, and it does seem that every single time they release an App... I make a sale & conversions get higher. I'm a huge fan, recommend it to $MM clients, with stores that are huge (consulting) give this a try. From customer serivce to functionality 5 STARS!

Thank you so much for your support! we appreciate it 🙌 🌟 🤩

Samista Deals

It's one of the most exciting apps I've ever used! It's amazing how you see how your website visitors behave in your website. You know what they read or stare the longer. This is a highly recommend app to all shopify store owners!✨ Thank you for creating this one!

August 16, 2020

Thank you so much! you've made our day 🌟

Furry Feline Creatives

it works! Will test for more sessions. gives a good idea of customer behavior. and to see if there are any issues.

August 15, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🙌 we appreciate it!

Clever Bear Trading Company

This app should give a much better idea of what customer behavior is in my store, and identify potential problem areas as well as learning how people interact with my site. I'm excited to learn more with the help of Replay Bear!

August 15, 2020

Thanks for your support and kind words 🤝 we appreciate it.

The LA Style

Wow what a great idea! What a better way to understand customer behavior than to actually see it from their eyes. And it’s free!!!

August 15, 2020

Moover Toys LLC, ENI: 36-4913133, 201 E 5th St STE 1200, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801, United States of America, Service Phone: 8147034484

so cool to see what my clients are actually doing in our designed app store. amazing ! cant live with out. It provide essential information to be used for redesign of your store

August 15, 2020

Thanks Moover Toys team! 💫 we appreciate it!