Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

40pct

So far this app is great! Just as good as the other expensive ones. Thanks guys this is big for my new site to gather valuable info.

Golden Sugar Boutique

Easy to install and use! I thought the app would just give me a list breakdown of customers' actions but it will literally replay the screen (only including my website) of the customer's experience! Data this app provides for FREE is incredible.

Belle Amour Kloset

So far the app is doing what it is suppose to. I am using the app to track store traffic and customers activities.

Vixen Vogue

Im super impressed. This will really help me with seeing what my potential customers are looking for on the site . Thank you for such a neat experience that actually works with easy setup

WE Innovations

Im not usually one to leave reviews but you guys have outdone yourself here this is brilliant........

Simply Party Supplies

Simple to install and works like a charm. Just like watching over the shoulder of your customer while they interact with your site. I'm always skeptical of free apps but this one delivers - super impressed.

A Garrafeira

This app is essential for optimizing and improving the user experience. All the recording are fluid and informative, sometimes they take some seconds to load depending of your record length, but when you now this, it's just a minor detail. Congratulations to the team and quick support

APAD Marketing

This app is tremendously helpful for us to know where our customers/visitors most likely go and which one's are most viewed. Bears ROCK!!!

TechwareCity

I added the app just to check on how it works with our store as i have abandon carts and it works, its free and the support is always there! Thank you for such great app!

Bhashnu

Really great app to analyse user behaviour on the app. This app helped me to correct a lot of painful things on my app. Highly recommend it.