Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

pearlsnlucent.com

Wow man. like seriously this is next level. All the guessing work is gone now. I have nothing but Love for conversion bear. These guys are just too damn good. What a team of talented devs.

Fresh Belle

this app is just amazing...takes the guessing out. you can see what your customer saw while visiting your shop. thank you to the creators for such a great app.

Madison Foam

This Bear company is the best, I felt so guilty using all of the free apps because they're all useful and they're so sincere and helpful whenever I need help. Seriously guys? LOL. Thank you, guys!! Much love!

Bronze Doll

I downloaded this app to give me better insight on my customers experience on my website. This app is AMAZING. It’s so cool being able to see how my customers engage with my website.

LuckyPoochh

I can't lie, I did have my doubts but, This changes the game guys, Be woke!
step-up your Shopify game today!

altaw.shop

Je viens d'installer cette application je suis agréablement surprise de voir son fonctionnement, il m'a permis de voir en temps réel le parcours des clients dans la boutique. Je recommande

lunessence313

This app is amazing! I love that it's very detailed from location to each and every click. I also like that you can skip through any inactivity. Would highly recommend especially for start-ups so you can see what is working and what isn't.

Pure Flawless Boutique

I just downloaded this app and wow I'm so impressed with it so far! The fact that I can see exactly what my customers are doing is so mind blowing. I'm so excited to utilize this app as a part of my marketing strategy. It's going to be super beneficial when creating retargeting ads. This app is definitely going to be a game changer. And it's completely free! That's awesome. I'm so glad I found this app!

Gemstoney

The store events tag is not very accurate, but overall a good App for basic use. I'll give it a 5 star

Willow J Boutique

Amazing!!! Compared to my last replay app I had! This one works 10x better. You can really see real time action from website viewers