Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

MotoCars®

Molto utile per conoscere come si comportano gli utenti sul tuo sito e capire dove e come migliorare la propria inserzione

Game Essentials

Does exactly what other (non-free) apps also do! I love this app, also the function to add your own IP is invaluable!

Takealookstore

Hello
A wonderful and easy-to-use application with high quality and fast, and I did not find any difficulty in using and the results were 100% accurate

The Curvy Girl Depot, LLC

I love this app; it helps me understand if my website is easy to navigate from my client's views.

FDE-Books

This amazing app! I can follow every steps my costumers in my site ! This app give chance to analyze if my site comfortable and make my site more perfect for all visiters ! Thanks for this incredible app!

Trustycoon

nice app ............................................................................................

Uk-shopsmart

I was so surprised. brilliant app to check customers and visitors behaviours. Defiantly recommended.

Boop Online

I have just started using this app and again it is another great addition from Conversion Bear. This has helped me to identify where the customers have spent their time on my site and adjust my efforts accordingly

Innovatehomepro

Works perfectly fine, and hope using Replay Bear would improve my store's performance. Accurate Tracking.

pearlsnlucent.com

Wow man. like seriously this is next level. All the guessing work is gone now. I have nothing but Love for conversion bear. These guys are just too damn good. What a team of talented devs.