Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

The LA Style

Wow what a great idea! What a better way to understand customer behavior than to actually see it from their eyes. And it’s free!!!

August 15, 2020

Moover Toys LLC, ENI: 36-4913133, 201 E 5th St STE 1200, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801, United States of America, Service Phone: 8147034484

so cool to see what my clients are actually doing in our designed app store. amazing ! cant live with out. It provide essential information to be used for redesign of your store

August 15, 2020

Thanks Moover Toys team! 💫 we appreciate it!

SCDExpress

This works great and is easy to setup, thanks! Now I’ll be able to get some insight into the customer’s behavior.

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

RSLNT Fight Wear

Easy to install and collects great information that I can immediately use to sharpen my customers' user experience. Oh, and it's free!

August 13, 2020

Thank you for supporting our app! 🤝 we appreciate it!

ilovejw.com

This App is exactly what I was looking for. So impressed with this App. I'm looking forward to using it. Awesome!

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review 🎉

HL POS Centre

WOW WOW WOW - Not only is this application brilliant, but the fact this is free makes it all the more amazing.

I have seen software like this on the market the cost a heft price per month. Yes this doesn't give you lots of the features that them particular developers do - but my god, for a free app, this really is a very handy tool.

I have been arguing with my developers that a particular part of our website won't work, and now - with this app - I will get the answers. Brilliant stuff, brilliant app and easy set-up.

August 13, 2020

Wow, your review made our day. Thank you so much ✌️👌🙏

Your Ready Website Store

Absolutely stunning app to find out what actually your customer do on your website. I really like to install this app in my all stores.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for supporting our app and efforts 🤝 We really appreciate it!

INVINITY AMSTERDAM

Simply amazing. Very easy to set up and works perfectly. Now I can track the behaviour of my customers and do optimizations.

August 13, 2020

We really appreciate your kind feedback 🤝 thank you!

RGB Parts

This app is a game changer. I don't often leave review, but this app definitely deserves a good one.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for supporting our efforts 🙌

FlashyBox

Great app, this offers amazing insight into our customers browsing behavior! Would recommend this to for anyone looking to increase engagement.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 👍 highly appreciated!