Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

Popcorn Replay Customer Visits

by Conversion Bear

Watch your customers in action. Replay session recordings.

Spell Cases

The quality of Conversion Bear apps and the fact they offer most of them for free is just unbelievable. Popcorn Replay is just another home run!

GIGIS INTERNATIONAL

its amazing, the app is really good, really shocked to what it can be done, would give it 100 stars, if possible

Boutique on Millstone

This app was super easy to install. I like how I can see my customer's progression through my site. I sometimes wish the 0 second hits didn't record because the limit is 500 recordings and it uses a lot of them, but at the same time it can be helpful to see if a particular product from my facebook or from email marketing is what drove them from the site. For a free app the insights I get are amazing!

weblit

Great app! We're using most of Conversion Bear's apps now, and we love them all. They all work smoothly and their support team are fast and ready to help! 5/5.

October 1, 2020

Thank you so much for supporting our apps! we really appreciate it!

Rosegold Flamingo

So insightful! I love watching customers interact with my site so I can spot problems and opportunities. I wish there was a paid version (as long as it isn't too much) to have unlimited recordings!

October 1, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🙌 there's no limit - you can record as many sessions as you want. Simply delete old recordings and keep recording. We enable recordings in 500 session batches to be able to serve as many stores as possible and avoid overloads. Cheers to spotting those new opportunities!

The Coffee Shopping Network

I just installed this app and I'm sure it will help me pin point any customer confusion. As the person who set up the web site it makes sense to me and I try to make it user friendly as possible and try new thing but this will help me be more objective in the site set up. Anything like this available for wordpress too?

October 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your support 👍I hope you make the most out of the app. We built this app exclusively for the Shopify ecosystem - but I guess there are a few session recorders that run on wordpress.

Golf Women On Course

So easy to install and perfect for me to find out how my customers behave on my store. I’m hoping to achieve less abandoned checkouts so this app may give me some insight. Well done!

October 1, 2020

I hope you make the most out of the insights we have to offer 🤞 thank you so much for your support!

La-Chante'

I am a new online boutique store and a friend recommended Popcorn Replay to me so that I can track the traffic coming to my website. I am so impressed. This really gives me an idea of how many people are visiting my site and how much more or less marketing needs to be done on my part. Awesome app and the best part is, ITS FREE!!!!!

October 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 🙌 We appreciate it!

DogsMall-International

Thats exactly what i needed, its like you were reading my mind. Thank you for creating this amazing app

October 1, 2020

Thank you for your support 🤝 we hope you make the most out of it.

RoccaBooStore

works just great. Also tried other apps, but they did not worked and this app just works without any issues.

October 1, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review ✌️ highly appreciated!