Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Great support desk help. Was quick to initially respond and was able to solve our problem in no time.

AnimalBiome

Easy to use, great tech support, even at 6am EST. The helpdesk Tony helped me write a custom field for a query, sent me step by step instructions for the future, and even contacted me after our chat via email 3 times to ensure my needs were resolved. Thanks, Tony! Great work!

Vital Nutrients Professional

Report Pundit gives you everything you need to analyze the data for your Shopify store. The live customer support is OUTSTANDING! Quick and accurate. Highly recommend this app. Must have!

Westmore Beauty

Best app - does much more than you can expect from a typical reporting apps and BEST SUPPORT TEAM I came across all Shopify apps. We are able to pretty much achieve all complicated reporting needs for us in initial couple of weeks of our engagement with RP. Thank you so much team and keep doing what you are doing. Good luck!

DREAM

Very capable reporting app. Multi-shop data has been great for us. Automated reports too with thousands of records. We are planning to use the Shopify metafield data TBD. In several months across many stores, I think I've only had 1 time out of 10-15 chat conversations that a human was not immediately available to help me and that was a weekend. Most of the time they respond within seconds and build and fix the reports for me quickly above and beyond my expectations for support. Occasional problems have occurred but they have been quick to temporarily fix and enhance the app. Occasional slowness occurs with the larger multi-store reports across many weeks and months but that is true to some extent in all systems and I think some Shopify throttling may be occurring. Overall happy with our choice, because bottom line is that anything I haven't liked and anything I've had a problem with has had a reasonably quick resolution. For your reference, we are likely in the top 1-2 percent of Shopify customers in terms of orders and data including Plus and Advanced stores.

Lighting Gallery

Every day we rely on this app more and more it is a great resource and the support team is awesome!

Fine Goods SA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Data is king, and the king is Report Pundit. Super intuitive app to compile all your shop's data into a neat and highly customizable presentation with extensive exporting options. A massive plus is the creation of custom data fields. So far the best and most competent support I have encountered in years, and definitely the best out all of the Shopify environment!

SA2C

Location Réunion

I needed some help for a report, that need new metafield, they anwser me so fast, and solve my problem. Nice support and good product

esby apparel

We just started with this Report Pundit last week and it is AMAZING. Creating reports is very intuitive and the 2 times I used live chat have been excellent experiences - very quick responses, explanations to all of my questions, and very fast fixes. Superior customer support!

obVus Solutions LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

This report app is the easiest and most intuitive app I have used. And the customer service is great. I was busy and went on the chat and asked for help with a report and they created it in no time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108