Report Pundit , 1,491 reviews

Merchants highly recommend this app for its excellent customer service, including a responsive live chat feature. It offers a variety of pre-built and customizable reports, links to PayPal for simplified bookkeeping, and provides accurate financial data. Despite occasional slow performance, it's praised for its affordability, ease of use, and ability to schedule reports in multiple formats. It's useful for daily reporting, data exporting, and payment reconciliation. The app can generate custom reports based on order details, stock quantity, and custom order field data, providing insights beyond Shopify's capabilities.

March 27, 2024

Really helpful on the chat!

I.D. Sarrieri
About 3 years using the app
April 5, 2024

Great tool to have for daily reporting needs as well as data exporting to other systems. Lot of good things to discuss and few of them are:
1. On the fly reporting with custom fields.
2. Scheduling report with multiple output types including Big Query etc.
3. Support is great and very responsive.
4. Pricing is reasonable.
5. Huge library of reports to choose from as a starting point.

UpWest
March 28, 2024

I use Report Pundit for 3 businesses every single day. I have had many questions over the years and they are always there to help almost immediately resolve any issue I have. Excellent work!

Patriot Power Source
March 13, 2024

Very flexibile and with an enormous amount of options.
Integral to our business.

Farmer Gracy
About 3 years using the app
April 3, 2024

Thanks for the custom report created for me by Soniya at ReportPundit in a matter of minutes during our chat session . It is just the information I needed from my Shopify data that I couldn't find in their basic reports. Their support team is friendly, helpful and much appreciated! Thank you and keep up the excellent support for your product!

Cat Pentescu Photography
About 2 years using the app
March 29, 2024

Super responsive and helpful customer service! Would recommend :)

Civil Regime
March 12, 2024

Report Pundit's live chat is fantastic! The reps consistently responded to my questions in under 5 minutes. They were incredibly helpful, going above and beyond to understand my needs. By sharing some data from my Shopify store and details about my storefront, the chat rep was able to quickly create the exact report I needed. This saved me a ton of time and frustration. Highly recommend!

Stephen & Penelope
Netherlands
Almost 3 years using the app
March 18, 2024

10 star support, they create custom reports on request.

Suganda Skincare
India
About 2 years using the app
March 29, 2024

Great app and absolutely great support! Would recommend this app to every seller!

GoWith
Almost 2 years using the app
March 13, 2024

Support from RP has continued to be amazing. With 80+ Stores, they have always been able to set up reports and handle requests exactly as we need! Amazing Team, could not recommend more.

Seismic