Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Bird and Pear

This app is amazingly helpful! I have built several reports for various metrics and they are all excellent. Whenever I have a question, the customer service is readily available, always helpful and gets right to the heart of the problem. I do displays and sew pretty things - I am the OPPOSITE of a computer person and I have had great success with the reports available via this app. Love, Love, Love it! Highly recommend!

Forever 21 (Instancia 2)

Just what I was looking for, easy and very complete reports, it is possible to centralize the data of other stores in my main store. Like

GarenHuis Yarn Studio

Just finishing up the trial on this, We tried it initually to get a "never sold" report and it worked very well. Just used online chat support to get a report that normally takes me a lot of time to export and then edit in excel...Reuben had the list for me in less than a minute. So far this app has been extremely helpful!

Cook Store Sandbox

Very detailed and customized reports. Can really filter to what you want. Great customer service as well! Definitely recommend.

Mr. Farmer

Very customizable reports, and very helpful support. Sam helped me create the customized report that I required.

Bite Fuel | Protein Cookies and Protein Granola

Report Pundit fills in the gaps that Shopify leaves behind in reporting. The ease and infinite possibility of setting up custom reports are endless. It is a great product for a super fair price.

Devon Windsor

This app is amazing, and their support team is even better!! :) Whenever I need a report, they are super responsive and I have many custom reports within 5 minutes. Thank you for the help.

ECD Lacrosse

I talked to Reuben from Customer Service while using the free trial version, he's been doing amazing work and has created all the reports we need. Highly recommend this app.

US Park Pass

First time working with the support team of RP and Ruben was huge help. He built out a few reports quickly and was open to all my suggestions and needs in the reports. Quick, easy and will save us hours in reporting every week. Excellent work!

Fedua - B2B

Great customer service, the chat with humans save me in my project! I use it the have accurate reports and to schedule the email send to agents.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61