Report Pundit , 1,511 reviews

Merchants highly recommend this app for its extensive range of pre-built and customizable reports. It's praised for its time-saving capabilities, precise report generation, and PayPal integration for easier bookkeeping. Many appreciate the responsive live chat support, reasonable pricing, and data export features. It's valued for enhancing data insight and efficiency.

May 15, 2024

I highly recommend Report Pundit on Shopify for your reporting and data analysis needs. This tool offers a wide range of pre-designed reports, but its true strength lies in its ability to customize and create reports tailored to your specific needs. Users particularly appreciate the intuitive interface that allows for on-the-fly report generation and scheduling exports in various formats, including Big Query.

In addition to its robust features, the customer service at Report Pundit is exceptional. It is frequently praised for its responsiveness and efficiency, helping users to quickly resolve issues and optimize the use of the application. Whether you need help with initial setup or more complex adjustments, the team is always ready to assist.

Overall, Report Pundit stands out not only for its advanced technical capabilities but also for a customer support team that greatly contributes to a positive user experience.

Once Again
France
April 5, 2024

Great tool to have for daily reporting needs as well as data exporting to other systems. Lot of good things to discuss and few of them are:
1. On the fly reporting with custom fields.
2. Scheduling report with multiple output types including Big Query etc.
3. Support is great and very responsive.
4. Pricing is reasonable.
5. Huge library of reports to choose from as a starting point.

UpWest
March 27, 2024

Really helpful on the chat!

I.D. Sarrieri
About 3 years using the app
April 3, 2024

Thanks for the custom report created for me by Soniya at ReportPundit in a matter of minutes during our chat session . It is just the information I needed from my Shopify data that I couldn't find in their basic reports. Their support team is friendly, helpful and much appreciated! Thank you and keep up the excellent support for your product!

Cat Pentescu Photography
About 2 years using the app
March 28, 2024

I use Report Pundit for 3 businesses every single day. I have had many questions over the years and they are always there to help almost immediately resolve any issue I have. Excellent work!

Patriot Power Source
March 29, 2024

Super responsive and helpful customer service! Would recommend :)

Civil Regime
May 13, 2024

I strongly recommend this application. Our vendor provided very poor support for the reporting, this app is a life saver, I almost talk to the support team every day to develop accounting reports to record sales, pay taxes, manage inventory and complete bank reconciliations for cash and credit card payments. The support team is very helpful and provide timely and useful solutions. Very positive user experience and job well done!

History Colorado Center
12 months using the app
March 13, 2024

Very flexibile and with an enormous amount of options.
Integral to our business.

Farmer Gracy
About 3 years using the app
March 29, 2024

Great app and absolutely great support! Would recommend this app to every seller!

GoWith
Almost 2 years using the app
May 14, 2024

This app is invaluable. It's not all that cheap depending on your plan, but it is so helpful to create custom reports that matter to me and save them. I have Profit reports that are generated by order, day and month. I have inventory reports where I can get a history of how quickly certain products are moving so we can order enough and stay in stock...and so many other awesome reports. Anytime I want to know something about my store, I come to this app. And if you aren't great at making your own custom reports, they will build it for you, just open a chat. They are fast and always helpful!

In The Bag Cornhole