Report Pundit , 1,517 reviews

Merchants highly recommend this app for its extensive range of pre-built and customizable reports. It's praised for its time-saving capabilities, precise report generation, and PayPal integration for easier bookkeeping. Many appreciate the responsive live chat support, reasonable pricing, and data export features. It's valued for enhancing data insight and efficiency.

March 26, 2024

AMAZING support! Fast, uncomplicated - have not experienced this since a long time (and I am very critical). Keep up the good work!

bentelinn home
Germany
11 months using the app
May 21, 2024

Report Pundit is an outstanding app that simplifies the process of creating custom reports. One of the standout features is its exceptional support team. They are always willing to help and go above and beyond to ensure that users get the most out of the app. Highly recommended!

Blue Sky Clothing Co Ltd
May 8, 2024

Pretty Great app and service is even better. Everytime I need something I get a very quick response. The custom reporting has helped us with recurring reports and analysis. Great app overall very happy.

Paddle North
March 18, 2024

Really great service, which has saved us loads of time in building reports from different kinds of Shopify data. Anything that isn't standard I've easily been able to build with the help of their customer support team. Overall just a really helpful app and well worth the price.

Verso
About 2 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Report Pundit not only haver insightful reports and metrics out of the box, but the customer service team is extremely quick and helpful with helping with any customisations. Mnauwel in particular has been extremely helpful. 5 stars.

Mr Pool Man
Over 1 year using the app
February 29, 2024

Best report app I've found so far - have been using it daily for two years. The online chat help is great: always quick, usually instant, to respond and knowledgeable.

The Longship
Over 1 year using the app
April 8, 2024

Much needed in depth reporting compared to what Shopify offers out of the box. Pruthvi from the support team was able to help me build out a custom report that we needed. 10/10 app and support team!

Barbank
About 2 months using the app
May 20, 2024

Report Pundit is a must-have Shopify app for merchants seeking advanced reporting capabilities. The app's standout features include exceptional customer support from Asha, who helped me customize reports to fit my needs, a scheduling function that enhances decision-making, and greater flexibility compared to Shopify's default analytics. With a wide range of pre-built and custom reporting options, Report Pundit has become an invaluable tool for gaining deep insights into my store's performance across sales, inventory, taxes, and more.

Funshop Outdoor
Hong Kong SAR
7 days using the app
March 6, 2024

We installed this app to help us with our Paypal reconciliation - there is a report out of the box that does everything we need. Separately, I just had a need to use the 'sales by discount' report - and need a couple extra columns that weren't included in the base report. I reached out to Report Pundit and they replied immediately and added the columns I needed. Super fast response and help! Very impressed.

Kodiak Canvas
April 3, 2024

Fantastic support help with any questions! This app definitely offers in-depth reporting. Makes things super easy.

Bayleys Canterbury Gifts