Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

SCHUTIQUE SHOES

Excelente!!!
La mejor app de informes detallados, uso la app prácticamente para ventas super detalladas, ordenes cumplidas y muchas más, que se encuentran en su gran biblioteca de informes prefabricados los cuales se pueden personalizar o hacerlo desde cero y si no tiene habilitada alguna opción el soporte 24/7 lo resuelve al instante al igual que las dudas

Context Travel

Much better than other reporting apps I've used. The key features that made a difference for us were:
- Custom fields that use standard SQL
- In-browser preview of the reports being built
- A large library of premade reports that can easily be customized
- Hourly export of reports into google sheets
- Incredibly responsive support that is always a quick chat message away from helping.

POM Amsterdam - NL

I took some time to get the app up and running but now it's working smoothly! John helped us to get an automatic report on a weekly basis

greedy26

App does exactly what it says it can do. The customer service is outstanding. We highly recommend.

Showroom Glam

I have never downloaded a more useful app for my business. This helps me in so many aspects, financial , advertising, fulfillment, forecasting, inventory. Their customer service is prompt, top knotch, the app is so easy to use - AND if you need customization they will do it for you! Thank you so much Report Pundit!

THE KRIPT

this app is amazing and lets you customize reports more than what can shopify show you. and their customer service is excellent.

Urban Layce

I used this app for the backbone of boutique. This app is also brilliant for businesses like pop-up shops or businesses that sell items for vendors within their store. I searched long hours and days to find an app that would report products sold by each vendor, the taxes, transaction fees, and product name. This app does just that and more. Shopify does not have this feature on any of their advance plans yet. I actually spoke with tech support who stated they would speak to the creators to add this feature. I thought I was out of luck and would have to wait until this add-on became available, but then I stumbled across this app. Let me tell you another plus, customer service is 24/7 and they create your reports and also teach you how to do it them. John is the best, he made a video to teach me the steps. I love this app so much, and I am thankful to have found it. I am able to print these reports for my vendors while providing accurate payouts that they can easily read. It's a win for me!

Twinings North America

This app saves me time and allows us to be proactive with our reporting needs. Such a huge help to get live support when developing reports. Would highly recommend to any shopify stores.

FoodEvolution

Amazing app, it solved us a lot of problems :) Ruben and the squad are amazing on customer service! Keep up the good work!

The Avett Brothers Store

We've tried a few reporting apps and this really is the easiest to use while also allowing us to create custom reports for just about everything. Their support is great and fast.