Reviews (1,563)

Merchants highly value this app for its robust, customizable reporting capabilities, including pre-designed and tailored reports. Its intuitive interface, quick report generation, and scheduling exports in various formats are appreciated. The live chat feature is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app's ability to link to Paypal, provide accurate financial data, and differentiate between taxed and untaxed transactions is beneficial for bookkeeping. The new chart feature, which visualizes reports, is well-received. Many find it a time-saver for generating reports from different Shopify data. The support team is commended for their efficiency and custom report creation. The app is seen as essential for its in-depth reporting and reasonable pricing.

March 19, 2024

The team is so helpful to help me customise a report that saves me hours!

The English Grocer
Switzerland
Over 1 year using the app
June 11, 2024

Super helpful extension off of Shopify Reporting. The ability to pull metafields into reports is a game changer.

Imperfects
5 days using the app
July 5, 2024

Still in the trial phase, but so far a lot of good reports to choose from with a lot of customization, scheduling, etc. options we can do ourselves. Initial email questions answered very quickly and a video meeting to review questions and do some customizing was great. They can also do extra customizing beyond the many options the user has. So far very satisfied and hopeful going forward. Much more flexible than Shopify native reports.

True Botanica Nutritional Supplements
4 days using the app
June 14, 2024

I have just started using. Up to now awesome. The support is great. I am writing reports which will save my business heaps instead of having expensive apps doing it for me.

Skein Machine Home of Jamo Designs
5 days using the app
March 13, 2024

Very flexibile and with an enormous amount of options.
Integral to our business.

Farmer Gracy
About 3 years using the app
June 14, 2024

It's a very handy app, but the best part is their customer service. Just ask a question, and your problem will be solved in no time! Great!

BANDI COSMETICS ESPAÑA
Spain
4 days using the app
March 27, 2024

Excellent customer support. We appreciate the ability to create custom reports for our separate Shopify locations.

Burial Beer
7 months using the app
May 20, 2024

Report Pundit is a must-have Shopify app for merchants seeking advanced reporting capabilities. The app's standout features include exceptional customer support from Asha, who helped me customize reports to fit my needs, a scheduling function that enhances decision-making, and greater flexibility compared to Shopify's default analytics. With a wide range of pre-built and custom reporting options, Report Pundit has become an invaluable tool for gaining deep insights into my store's performance across sales, inventory, taxes, and more.

Funshop Outdoor
Hong Kong SAR
7 days using the app
May 23, 2024

Great service and abilities for my inventory needs!

Ex-Import USA, Inc.
6 days using the app
May 18, 2024

I worked hours (days) to find a report on Shopify that would combine payout data with order data, each transaction would have totals on one row. I wanted order date, fulfillment date, payout date for each order. I tried vlookups to combine data , but with 1000's of entries my reports took many hours to build. And easily prone to error.
Shopify customer service understood what I needed and suggested I try Report Pundit or another app. Being very familiar with Shopify's reports, Report Pundit took less than an hour to understand. I selected one of their reports and customized it. I was able to build the report I needed but was missing 2 columns and my totals were combining refund and sales (same order #). I used the chat option and Amal was able to add columns on his end.
I have now totals by order number and refund # (order #+R), Total Sales Report with the Payout Report, with fulfillment date. I can easily trace total sales by order to payout amount. We are on the accrual basis and having this report makes recording sales based on fulfillment date so easy!

Fygg