Report Pundit

Report Pundit | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

SuddenAllure

We love Report Pundit. It makes reporting daily and weekly sales for us a breeze. My business couldnt live without it.

Elowel Wear

amazing app, after you get used to it, it turns to a MUST HAVE APP on Shopify, it just makes life easier

cramer-uniforms

Madhu HELPED ME CUSTOMIZE A REPORT FOR MY STORE !! I NEEDED QTY BY STYLE...HELPED ME RIGHT AWAY THROUGH CHAT !! I LOVE HIM

VinPorter Wine Merchants

For the past few years the Report Pundit gang has helped us make our reporting streamlined and extremely efficient. We use multiple stores on Shopify Plus, locations, and metafields for our business and they're able to help in every facet of reporting.

FITBODY.com

I have used this app to generate multiple financial reports including a detailed cost of doing business report. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING APP!

Little Traverse Tileworks

Amazing. They will create any report for you instantly. I ran into an issue and wasnt sure if I could make the report and I just hopped on the chat and they created it instantly.

Marqt.no

Super responsive support! Easy to create your own reports with custom data requested by my accountant. Highly recommended app.

Social Print Studio

Fantastic service, the team helped us make our custom reports right from live chat, it was amazing and saved us hours! This is a low-fi/simple reporting tool with a LOT of flexibility and the options that let us make exactly the report we want and email it to us every day. Saved us hours and had the options other reporting tools lacked. Give it a try!

Officine Creative

Terrific app! and terrific customer service !! We kept testing different apps for many different reports on our shopify plus stores , ReportPundit really stands out and their customer service is above and beyond !

Jewelry Order

Give the support time and the functionality of the app high marks. Disappointed that they charge a monthly fee for a standard report paired with one additional field.