Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

World Rugby Shop

We have been very pleased with the ease of use and completeness of the Report Pundit reporting. While we have had a few questions reconciling with Shopify, the staff has been amazing helping us work through any issues quickly and efficiently! Highly recommend.

UPDATE: Customer service has been amazing. Helping me create reports and figure out how to get additional information (not supported by Shopify) into my Sales Reports so that I can see a clear picture of the Sales and Costs associated with each order.

Very easy to use and understand. It has become my most used app!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Thanks!

Blossom Moments Ltd.

EXCELLENT APP! We are a flower shop. We've been on their previous version "Data Export APP" before moving to Report Pundit and it was already great! That app did everything we needed, but the interface was a bit old school. This is a definite enhancement for a marginal price. Much more flexible and intuitive to use, but still the same amazing instant customization service through a chat window. We are a flower shop and are using it on daily basis to run daily order reports for florists, delivery company and and create shipping labels and card notes for the products! We also use it to create monthly revenue reports and analyze our clientele.

Beira Alta Casa Portuguesa

This app is amazing!
I took days to find out in other apps and at the end i could never get what i really wanted.
The support is awesome and now i can see what i really need!
Thank you so much, really recommend this app!

ChillingWine

I just started with this app and already I'm blown away by how easy it is and the instant support is unique in its quality, courtesy and speed. I recommend to any and all who need up to date analysis of their data on Shopify

Wolven

This app is great and well priced compared to others. Their support is really helpful. So far we're using the app to view pending fulfillment quantities by SKU in order to correct inventory quantity errors.

Urban Artifact

I've loved everything about this app so far. It has solved all reporting short falls of the standard Shopify. The scheduling tool is fantastic and the support is top notch. If you can't figure something out their team is on the spot to help you out.

Living Words

This is exactly what I was looking for. Great customer service. Great tool to build some serious analytics .

Lavishness Boutique

Easy to understand and very user friendly app with superb live assistance at your disposal whenever necessary! I had help generating reports instantly, saving me time and stress. I highly recommend this app for any and all analysis/reports.

The Kloset BTQ

Great Customer service John build a report for me for tax purposes separated states for me for sale use tax reporting. Would recommend for al your report needs. So many great reports to choose from as well.

Tiki Diablo

I love this app, there is really no other way to see an accurate inventory in Shopify, especially if you are doing pre-orders.
The customer service has been really great so far and the price is right ! There are a lot of more detailed reports which I have yet to use but this app has saved me an enormous amount of time in emailing Shopify CS, alone !