Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Paris Truck Co

Exceptional customer service, they helped me through a custom report that required their assistance. Thanks again!

j.ella boutiques

I really appreciate how these guys help create custom reports and automation. I have been able to get all reports that I needed, and even emailed to me on schedule. Extremely helpful!

Turvatalkoot

Awsome app, very versatile. Customer service (chat) is very helpful and they got me started right away.

BEX

Great app! Covers all the things that Shopify in-house reports overlook. Great customer service, and have offered to create any report we need. Highly recommend!

Arctic Gamers

Great app for fast reports and custom reports! Thanks and also fantastic customer support as well. Recommend it to any store owner

حلوى الشيوخ

The app is really useful and the online support is the best. They can create the report for you if u do not know how to do it. Deserve 5 stars.

Bark Bar

Really great tool for reporting. Plus they have amazing service that makes it easy to customize reports.

Rugs To Go

I was looking for a way to provide automated reports from our new Shopify store with the exact data my Exec Council was receiving from our different locations on a daily and weekly basis and even other date ranges so as to do some efficient promotional analysis.
The amount of existing template was amazing and very useful. But I wanted to have a report that would condense the specific data I needed, including some sales data by vendors and by product types.
I tried 3 other apps before I found Report Pundit, and none were able to do the job. Pundit Support worked numerous hours putting my reports together (it took more time than necessary until I could figure out what I needed based on what was possible, but we nailed it and we have the exact report my execs need for any time frame desired. We even have them automatically reported on schedule to everyone who need or want them. And we even have them automatically added to Google Drive/sheet so whatever computer our Execs use, they can access our sales reports for free on their existing computer.
Like many of us I was looking for Free reports, but the small fee to pay for these reports generated by Pundit will save 10-15 hours for each location manager weekly and will eliminate human errors - which also amounts in weekly hours of frustration for some execs who have a hard time to collect exact data from new managers!
So thank you so much Report Pundit, you are providing a most valuable service which we wish was available from Shopify standardly. But personalized data can not be provided by a generic outfit and you fill this void exceptionally!
JP :-)

C A R I U M A - INT

Quick generation and scheduling of report. User friendly and very helpful team! Thank you so much!!!

My Site Plan

Awesome! Unlimited amount of data points that can create any report you can imagine. And if you get stuck at anytime the customer support is lightning fast.