Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Dockers®

The Report Pundit team has been very responsive in helping to make sure we get the right reports setup. The report setup process is simple and quick. Love the ability to schedule reports and various means of sharing the files. I suspect our use of this app will only grow over time!

AdoraPaws

I needed this for tax purposes. My store is in USD and I need it converted to GBP. Customer service were very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

Karen Pryor Clicker Training

Customer service is on point, great app and they were able to build a custom report that fit my needs.

Linen and Ivory

This app was the BIGGEST time saver & just what I needed. James was attentive to my exact reporting needs and was fast in his delivery. I can't say enough great things about this app!

Little Cooks Co

This app is thorough and highly customisable, but the most impressive thing is the support from the team. I have never come across a more responsive or helpful support team.

Sakae Stationery

La he usado solo el día de hoy y ya me ha ayudado bastante a ver los valores totales de mi inventario. ¡Y la verdad no sabía como hacerlo, pero me escribieron por el chat en vivo e hicieron desde cero el informe que yo necesitaba!

do good shop

This is so helpful for separating out our non-taxable items when filing/paying our quarterly sales taxes. Also, the customer service is quick, thorough, and friendly! Highly recommend

SH Spirit Store

Used for the first time today. Quick response and exactly what I needed. Would definitely recommend and will be using more.

Island Snow Hawaii

Incredible service and quick report turnaround. So far, there has been no custom report they could not make for us. Essential to our operation and the most useful app we use right now.

Nuage Interiors

Amazing service - instant response and generated the reports we were after. Saved me a significant amount of time.