Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

The Reading House

Just started using the app but looks like it will be great for what I need. Had to contact support and they were fantastic and helped solved my issue. Looking forward to working more with the app

Pandora LT

Excellent customer service. There is literally no type of report this app can't create. Highly recommended.

Wagshal's

We switched from another reporting app to this one. The support staff is AMAZING. Very responsive. The app gives my team the information they need in a very clear, concise, easy to read format. Setting up the reports is very straightforward as well. Highly recommend!

St. Petersburg Bridge Club

We are a volunteer organization and I need a way to let specific volunteers (teachers, donations managers, etc.) know when there is activity related to what their role is on our site. Thank, Pundit -- You have given me exactly what I needed!

Wilco Store

This app has been great for our accounting purposes. One challenge I had with other reports was pulling in refunds of orders from a previous quarter. Pundit has this feature and this saves me lots of time. The tech staff have been very accommodating and work efficiently to get the answers needed quickly.

Function18

A really good reporting tool, plenty of options in there that you don't get out of the box with Shopify. Easy enough to build your own reports and for anything that may be a little more complex, the guys at ReportPundit are on hand to build out for you. It's been a huge help for us in our first month on the platform. A big challenge with Shopify reporting is pulling in current inventory alongside sales data, the challenge being, Shopify deson't do it; not an issue with ReportPundit, problem solved.

Trinkle

Report Pundit has brought a really different dimension to the tracking and reporting of my Shopify sales. live chat ide provides perfect service. Thank you.

Jenny Yoo

We've been super pleased with the capabilities of this app! The level of detail in reporting is just what we needed and that we weren't getting out of the box with Shopify Analytics. The team at Report Pundit is also very responsive and helpful. They've helped us create any reports we couldn't sort out on our own. Super happy with this app!

BellaBluetique

OMG this is the best app I have used. Vincent helped me tremendously. I don't think there isn't a report they can not generate for you. I so badly needed something to break my sales down by state for tax purposes so that I could do my own taxes and when I tell yall they generated me a report in minutes. He even showed me other features on shopify that I did not know nor did the shopify rep know. Thank you Vincent. He was absolutely wonderful and so knowledgeable. Business owners don't hesitate to download this app will save you hours of work

Cleanlogic Body Care

I am able to sort payouts by item,QTY,discount,shipping,tax,fees for both paypal and shopify payment