Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Blink Kids

Just downloaded and received immediate help. Got me exactly what I needed. Fantastic experience right off the bat.

Ecigwizard

This is a great app which allows us to report on the finer details that Shopify cannot, such as manual discounts, which are essential to our Retail reports. The ability to schedule reports also saves us a lot of time each week/month. The main reason for the 5 stars however is the service we have received from their support staff. They respond quickly, they're extremely competent, friendly and they get stuff done without jumping through hoops to get to the right person. Every person is the right person with Report Pundit. Highly recommended.

Doonails

Awesome customer service. Every question was answered immediately after i requested them. Works perfect and you can connect to Excel sheet.

Malaika Online Store

Report Pundit is a great tool that lets you generate and automate an endless variation of reports that facilitate the workflow massively. Support team is very helpful and assists instantly to any queries there might be. If a report is needed that does not seem possible, they somehow generate it for you. Absolutely recommendable!

Bionox

great support, super easy interface. Works like charm. Love all the features. I was able to create a report in minutes.

Little Rooms

I am very grateful for the ease of outputting complicated report work.
Above all, I am very satisfied with the customer support and the quick response time.

Trevecca Nazarene Campus Store

We are a multi-store company that recently switched to Shopify and needed a powerful tool that allowed us to consolidate all our stores into a single reporting structure. We worked with them to connect all our stores and build custom reporting for us. They have been a great resource for making our transition feasible and even were gracious in working with us while we were still on a trial basis to build out what we need.

Baum Bat

Awesome app!! Helps me run my business and the support staff is responsive and helps me generate more customized reports specific for my business. I would highly recommend this app. A must have if you are using Shopify.

AutoBead

This is a very good app. Easy to use and has all the shopify stats available. The customer support is also exceptional.

Wild Swans

We downloaded this app to get clearer reporting and it has been great. The team at Report Pundit have helped me set up reports and build custom reports so I can get what I need out of them. Every team member that I have spoken with has efficient and very helpful. I would strongly recommend to use them for any reporting you need.