Reviews (1,541)

Merchants highly value this app for its robust, customizable reporting capabilities, including pre-designed and tailored reports. Its intuitive interface, quick report generation, and scheduling exports in various formats are appreciated. The live chat feature is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The app's ability to link to Paypal, provide accurate financial data, and differentiate between taxed and untaxed transactions is beneficial for bookkeeping. The new chart feature, which visualizes reports, is well-received. Many find it a time-saver for generating reports from different Shopify data. The support team is commended for their efficiency and custom report creation. The app is seen as essential for its in-depth reporting and reasonable pricing.

February 29, 2024

Best report app I've found so far - have been using it daily for two years. The online chat help is great: always quick, usually instant, to respond and knowledgeable.

The Longship
Over 1 year using the app
April 26, 2024

Report Pundit on Shopify is a top-notch reporting solution with exceptional customer support. From the moment of signing up for the 14-day trial, their live chat assistance was readily available to assist with setting up reports for me, ensuring a smooth onboarding process. The reports generated perfectly meet tax reporting requirements, offering a seamless solution for extracting and organizing crucial data. With their responsive support and tailored reports, Report Pundit proves to be an invaluable asset for any Shopify merchant I will look to use Report Pundit in future to produce other reporting.

Wicked Brick
11 days using the app
Edited February 7, 2024

As a non-profit organization, it's important that we balance to the penny (or as close as possible) every month. Report Pundit gives us all the tools we need to complete our monthly reconciliation with ease, like differentiating between taxed and untaxed transactions, payments fees based on transaction date, and more. Reconciling our eCommerce operation has become a breeze, and we have gotten back hours of time we would have otherwise spent parsing through raw data.

Recently, I noticed there was an issue with one of my go-to reports. Within minutes, a support representative investigated my issue, developed a custom report, and had me on my way with the issue resolved. All-in-all, we couldn't recommend Report Pundit more for our non-profit counterparts and anyone who is extra persnickety about their bookkeeping!

The Symphony Store
Almost 2 years using the app
April 29, 2024

Very impressed. We had been on a crusade to find any app that might be able to give us reporting on customers' selected return reasons. No one had been able to do it except for Report Pundit. Life savers! And special shout out to Deljo for their help getting this built out for us.

VIAVIA
5 days using the app
March 13, 2024

Very flexibile and with an enormous amount of options.
Integral to our business.

Farmer Gracy
About 3 years using the app
April 24, 2024

Exceptional Reporting Tool with Top-Notch Support!

Report Pundit has proven to be an indispensable tool for managing and analysing our Shopify store data. The ability to create custom reports on the fly has simplified our day-to-day operations significantly.

What sets this app apart is the stellar customer support. The team, especially through live chat, is responsive and highly knowledgeable, often going beyond expectations to assist with report customisation.

Highly recommended for anyone looking to enhance their data insight capabilities.

Thanks ReportPundit - H

Pure Tūroa Ltd
New Zealand
4 days using the app
March 7, 2024

Deljo and Manuwel at Reportpundit Made a custom report that our small business has been trying to find/make for the last year!!! we are super happy and it took maybe 1.5 hours max to get it to look exactly how we want, We have tried 5-10 different apps trying to get the data that they have made in this custom report.

Aeon Giftware NZ
New Zealand
23 days using the app
April 11, 2024

So far so good. The reports are easy to customize for the most part. Customer service has been extremely helpful with answering any questions that I have had.

IRCSO Company Store
5 months using the app
March 18, 2024

This app is amazing meets all of our reporting needs and support is amazing, they were able to help us build with report question.

Enloe Gift Shop
3 months using the app
March 29, 2024

Need help with a report and within minutes my changes were made. Thank you.

Rain Eight Sourcing