Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Cleanlogic Body Care

I am able to sort payouts by item,QTY,discount,shipping,tax,fees for both paypal and shopify payment

bellabarnett

They are so patient! I want to see the sales by product tags, they did a great modification on our report. So all the details can be easily seen. And they absolutely solved my problem and make me work more efficient! Thank you a lot!

All 33

Very flexible and intuitive report creation, and great pre made reports available. More important - actual people will help you create reports quickly; fast response time and awesome follow up on top of a great app.

True Chesapeake Oyster Co.

Great app. Helpful reports. Helpful support. I would recommend it to anyone who needs helpful reporting!

Tip Top Holiday Shop

The BEST customer service. I chatted with John and he worked on my custom report until it was exactly the way I wanted it. Excellent service and a great app too! I look forward to working with this company from now on!

MUJI

I have explored various reporting apps for Shopify and so far this app seems to be the most flexible and customizable. It looks pretty intuitive and the customer support provided by Reuben and John were great.

Scent Australia

Great app! Does exactly what we are after and more. Keen to delve into the other features and see what else we can utilize to our success.

Pandemonium Books & Games

The report creation is very very good. I confess that the report creation function is counter-intuitive and beyond me, BUT I can simply ask support for any type of report, and they will whip it up in minutes. For instance, I wanted a report of product sales over the last 7 days, 30 days, and 90 days, and BOOM done! Once the report is created, it's easy to add filters and such.

Feather and Bone Butchery

It's a good app with pretty much any variation you need and the support is very good - helpful and effective. Recommended.

Montreal Fitness

The number of reports you can create is infinite with this app, simple and easy to use. If you have any question, if you want to create a custom report, the customer support is awesome.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33