Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

PurDefense

Support is great! I can build just about any report I need and if I need help they are there. Highly recommend.

Very Ventura Gift Shop & Gallery

I love this app. Searched through a lot of apps to find the reporting functions I needed. Report Pundit by far is the best and reasonably priced. If I ever have any questions, customer service is so helpful too!

MIMOSA Handcrafted

This app is amazing! It can report on virtually anything, and the customer service is unmatched! Dominic, John, and Reuben have been such a huge help for us as we get started with learning how to use the different reports and customizing them to our exact needs. Cannot recommend this app highly enough!

Ravin

Great app, used it to Monitor orders, sales and shipping reports daily . and great support they can customized any report you need
Definitely recommend to all Shopify merchants!

Samaskoru.fi

Great app, used it to schedule orders to the manufacturer. Definitely recommend to all Shopify merchants!

TheLocalCO

just installed this app it didn't quite have what i need but john and David were very quick to help me and build exactly what i needed excellent app and excellent customer support would very much recommend

Axel Glade

Tried all the report apps out there. By far the best one in the market. No beating it. The daily emails make it so easy to get a snapshot of yesterday. Absolutely love it!

The Inspire Food Company

Just started using it for a customized tax report, and to my surprise it was able to get most of the data in the report that I needed. Service chat was also very helpfull and they will try to find out later how to get the missing information in the report. So far so good !

PerryCo. Shoes

This made it easy to do custom reports. Also, customer service was fast and helped me run the necessary reports.

Sure Look It

Great app, can create any kind of report you need. Support chat staff, very helpful and replied to me after 2 minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41