Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

SOMA chocolatemaker

Great app for turning lots of data into useful information. Custom reports are easy to build, but if you need some help their support team responds quickly.

Jackie Harder Art

This is a useful app and friendly support! Accommodated my customized report needs extremely quickly!

Cov Guard

This app has been great, it has helped tailor reporting to our business needs we have been able to save hours of manual work

Crunchyroll

This is a very intuitive and user-friendly app. The support is responsive and very helpful. Definitely recommend!

Death Row Records

Report Pundit has been a huge time saver for our company. We manage multiple Shopify stores and their app has been a great cost effective solution for pulling combined data reports across multiple Shopify URLs. The Support Team is fast and efficient and makes correcting any issues you may run into stress free. Highly Recommend!

Studio Style

I'm glued to this app!!! It makes reporting so easy. The chat feature makes it VERY easy to get in touch with customer service. They can customize reports for whatever you need. Sales, sales by vendor, inventory on hand, etc. Reports every business owner needs to have.

Olivias Drøm

really great app and wonderful support :) It will help me alot in the future with my reports to my accountant.

Jewelry by Sharla

The first task I needed to complete was to sort my sales by collection. As soon as I installed the app, a representative asked if they could help me and within a couple of minutes, I had the report I needed. I'm so impressed and looking forward to exploring the possibilities of this app.

The Frye Company

Great app, let's you download reports extremely fast even for large amounts of data. Customization is pretty good, and anything you can't do within the app, the support team can likely build for you.

THE LAUNDRY ROOM

Love the auto-reporting email feature with may formats to choose from. Great customer service help with customizing reports & fixing any issues that might arise. We use this data for on demand production reporting & planning also to report fulfilled orders to pay our sales agents commissions. Love me some data! <3

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49