Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

The Frye Company

Great app, let's you download reports extremely fast even for large amounts of data. Customization is pretty good, and anything you can't do within the app, the support team can likely build for you.

THE LAUNDRY ROOM

Love the auto-reporting email feature with may formats to choose from. Great customer service help with customizing reports & fixing any issues that might arise. We use this data for on demand production reporting & planning also to report fulfilled orders to pay our sales agents commissions. Love me some data! <3

Firefly Stores

The customer service is amazing. They were very quick to respond and very helpful! The answered all my questions.

Pre Lab Pro®

Brilliant support team and great report suite. Very easy to add in custom variables and pull large amounts of data. Overall, it's brilliant for analysts and large data

Milton & Mane

Today I was struggling to create a tax report and Rueben was the BEST!!! he created the report within minutes! This was taking me so much time every month to complete and now all I have to do is click a button to get my information! Thank you Rueben!!

vinokilo.com

The app uses the same columns used in Shopify reports page which makes it quite easy to create a report!
Many options to customize your report which isn't hard to understand or use.
Finally, the customer care team is 10/10!. They sent me an email checking everything is fine and when I needed help, it took like 5 minutes until it was solved.
Would defiantly recommend

Hanalei Company

This app is amazing - it allows us to get really granular and understand our marketing efforts and customer base!

SKY GAZER

Amazing app, fully comprehensive. The support is phenomenal and very helpful. Would highly recommend.

One Big Happy

The answer to all my prayers. While shopify's analytics are fine, when I really started to dig in, I couldn't do the data cuts I wanted. This app has reports premade for almost all of my questions and the ones it didn't have, I could easily make myself in the UX. More importantly, their service is unbelievable. Immediate response in live chat and they actually created me reports in minutes! MUST!

nutritower.com

This is THE app for business reporting. You can create highly customized tables using data from all across all areas of your business. This app doesn't restrict you. The customer service is outstanding! I used the chat feature and asked David a lot of very detailed questions. Without skipping a beat, he was able to help me customize my reports to the company's needs. What a time saver!!! All I can say is this app is essential for business. Great Job!