Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Rinkit Pty Ltd

Great App! I rely on this all too often to get data out of Shopify. Flexible, easy to use interface, makes it essential for ongoing fast data extracts. Good job!

HockeySupremacy.com

Amazing app, amazing support. Whit this app you can export and crunch data in every ways. This is a must!

Sip & Say

Great App! The owner will help you free of charge to get any reports that are not already built in, and even while on the trial! This has made me a customer for life. Thanks again!

Public Rec

The support team is great! They have helped me customize a report to tailor to my accounting and finance needs. The app is very intuitive and easier to use than others I have tried. Highly recommend!

MC Parts Depot

I was able to generate just the report I needed and Customer Service helped me get it perfect with all the data I need.`

Oorja Nutrition

This app came to my rescue when Shopify unceremoniously decided they will take away more from the lower level plans in terms of reporting. Excellent flexibility. It has heavy duty flexibility and power to customize. But if you are in a hurry, you can use the pre-existing templates or ask for support's help. Support so far has been great. I hope they continue to provide support of tihs level

Shop Marleys

These guys have absolutely incredible support. Every time i have a question or a certain type of report I need, these guys help me get exactly what i need!

From The Villages

Great Reporting tool. The support team are so helpful and always ready to assist us. Keep up the good work.

Holistix

Great app!! Love their live human support :) it's been very helpful. This app makes possible to export a lot of data that I couldn't before using only Shopify reports.

Lauralee Gifts

Does just what I need. I can access my data and intuitively create reports. The support team has also been great about creating a report for me when I needed something beyond the basics.