Report Pundit , 1,516 reviews

Merchants highly recommend this app for its extensive range of pre-built and customizable reports. It's praised for its time-saving capabilities, precise report generation, and PayPal integration for easier bookkeeping. Many appreciate the responsive live chat support, reasonable pricing, and data export features. It's valued for enhancing data insight and efficiency.

April 7, 2022

This app is so helpful in creating the reports we need each month. The customer service is exceptional!! Can't recommend this enough.

shopnehs.us
20 minutes using the app
October 14, 2021

Extremely helpful app!!!! Very useful in generating the necessary information for sales tax reports which are not possible to generate through regular shopify reporting

Dogwood Dog Company
19 minutes using the app
Edited December 3, 2019

I've been waiting for this app for YEARS!  It did take me a couple of days... Okay, a couple of weeks of my regular, hard-headed, "there's no way" attitude to realize the potential power behind this app and the future of the app.  I'm just accustomed to apps that are just a shadow of the description.  The app has lots of pre-built reports that I have not had time to get too far into, however, my attention is more on my problems and what kind of report solves or manages those or gives a piece o my life back.
ENTER MONSTER REPORT -
I have this one MONSTER report I work on monthly that pulls from all over the web, to get valid, comparable data into discussion format to make change/continue choices on marketing expenses and forums.  It's the LIFELINE of your business... particularly online business.   This report is a nightmare that takes HOURS AND HOURS to compile.  I've been searching for YEARS to take this monthly albatross from my neck and FINALLY, with this app, it looks as though I can!  The guys at Pumdit are attempting to build this report out for me!  That seems to be their thing.  If they don't have a report you need, but the information lives accessible on the web, they will build it for you  That's where I see the real value in this app.  After enough people with enough real-world problems, ask for custom reports, with a good, detailed description of the report function, this is going to be a GOLD MINE of an app because you know we ALL have the same problems in business!

UnEarthed® Luxury Candles, by Candleberry
13 minutes using the app
May 4, 2023

The support team for this app is the best we've ever encountered. Hands down. Having some fairly intricate reporting needs, this app can not only do the heavy lifting, it can truly be fine tuned to fit your needs.

devshopbenchmark2
10 minutes using the app
May 10, 2021

The first task I needed to complete was to sort my sales by collection. As soon as I installed the app, a representative asked if they could help me and within a couple of minutes, I had the report I needed. I'm so impressed and looking forward to exploring the possibilities of this app.

Jewelry by Sharla
8 minutes using the app
September 9, 2021

Reuben was awesome! Helped me set up what I needed on all my stores. I am not the most technical person so I really appreciated his patience. Great customer service and good app.

Iron Bull Strength USA
4 minutes using the app
June 11, 2021

Some of our reports are pretty complex and need automation! The Report Pundit gang has exceeded our expectations. Must have App for reporting or data extraction!

Algodon Fine Wines
3 minutes using the app
January 9, 2023

This app does EVERYTHING we need it to, across all of our sites. The reports are perfect for our accounting team. The best part though is the customer service. They always respond quickly, and can pretty much do anything. Well worth the subscription fee!

Envy Menswear
3 minutes using the app
November 10, 2022

I used this during the trial period to help run accurate tax reports. It has been helpful and soon as i downloaded the app Shawn was there to assist right way via chat. I will be purchasing the app.

Country Gal Thrift
33 minutes using the app
October 21, 2021

Great customer support through live chat interactions and amazing reporting capability. If you're looking for something specific they will help you find or can even help you make it.

markstestingstore