Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

evedevices.com

Best app for getting accurate reports from multiple stores at the same time! Support has been super helpful with creating reports and getting to know the system

evedevices.com

If you are looking for an app to get your reports look no further. Its THE best app out there with the best possible support. John from support team helped me combine reports of 2 stores into one and create report I so much needed!

Plötubúðin.is

This is a great app that has exactly what I needed to offer.
It has great reporting for my thousands of products and has a great feature for me to send my creditors scheduled sales reports.

The customer service is very good where I got all the help I needed!

My Crest Whitestrips

I tried to create some custom report for packing and accounting purposes. This apps fits my needs perfectly. All the field and rows are very customisable. I also work with their customer services, which help a lot on working my custom report. They deliver fast and profession advice and help. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Warmblood Tack Store

Report Pundit is an awesome app that allows you to dig deeper into the analytics of your store. Very easy to set up and intuitive to navigate. Customer service is second to none! Thank you Report Pundit and Reuben for your help!

Fitness Factory

Really good App, it gives every bit of data you are looking for in an easy format. The support is really responsive and helpful. I had a guy called Reuben help me out and he went above and beyond, I can't thank him enough!

Bacanices

I really liked the application.
Very good support, I highly recommend it.
It helped me a lot to filter sales coming from several "utm´s"

23/7 Global

Excellent customer service ! They create the report for you and can help encompass any data you need.

Volante Design

So far this app has been great. The flexibility and the wide range of available filters are extremely useful, and being able to schedule a report to save to a google sheet is something I didn't know i needed until now. Pulling reports sometimes takes a few minutes, especially if the report is searching a larger pool, but chat support helped me alter my filters to cut that time down significantly.

Royal + Reese

Report Pundit has been a lifesaver. Their chat support is excellent and we haven't found a report they couldn't create. They are definitely the best report engine we have tried through Shopify.