Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Velvet Underground Shop

Honestly the best app! I was so frustrated with the standard reports from Shopify but this has everything you could need! the support is amazing too, whatever you need to set up you can ask the chat and they set it up for you!

Whitney's Bowtastic Bows

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great APP! I needed a certain report for tax purposes and they were able to get it created for me in mins!

Arccos Golf

The easiest way to pull Shopify data into reports. Support team were excellent too... can't recommend enough!

Kess Berlin

Location Germany

The App is very self-explanatory and it is super easy to build a report that suits your needs. I had some extra wishes which I was not able to build by my own and the customer service was super helpful and built what I needed within a few hours.

Jami Ray Vintage

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app to help us generate more specific reports than we can get on Shopify. We also use the report scheduling for things like cash sales or special order items and it works great!. The customer service is excellent and they are very prompt in the chat and help create the exact reports or help you with any tech help asap. I would definitely recommend this reporting app to anyone. Updated to add: Darren helped me reschedule and edit a report today. He provided outstanding customer service and was super efficient.

Coralliana

Location Netherlands

Best customer experience I have ever had. Fast, reliable and comprehensive. I didn't lose time and within 5 minutes I had what I was looking for. Recommended.

Zenko Health UK

Great service! Live chat is always there, and someone is already ready to assist you in any way!! 5/5 :)

Go Natural

Location Portugal

Excellent app and really fast and amazing online support. They always help with our requests. Thank you!

Art of Bean Coffee Co.

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Excellent product and support is next level... I had a question about syncing data and next thing you know they are helping me design reports to meet my specific needs. Top marks for great tech and amazing support!

FavourDecor

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great reporting app with UTMs & scheduling to Google Sheets. Support has always been fast, friendly and caring.