Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

RAGEN

Great app, amazing team! I needed to pull some report metrics which aren't standard in Shopify. Found Report Pundit after tons of research. Other reviewer's weren't kidding when they say their support team goes above and beyond. They helped generate the report needed and even fixed some issues within a few hours to ensure the numbers were fully accurate.

Moral Revolution

Easily one of our favorite apps. Shopify reporting is very basic (at least on our plan). We were going to have to pay an extra $40-50 a month in hosting just to get the numbers we needed. This app is incredible. It saves us so much time in calculating, has incredibly versatile reporting features, and it has pre-made reports I hadn't even thought to consider. Plus, if there's something you need that you can't figure out, I hopped on the chat to ask if it was an option and they created it for me on my account then walked me through how to edit it if I wanted something different. So thankful for them.

Tough Traveler

The reports are useful, and the staff is helpful. They made a custom report for me that was quite complex, and they did it very quickly. Excellent communication.

Paris Truck Co

Exceptional customer service, they helped me through a custom report that required their assistance. Thanks again!

j.ella boutiques

I really appreciate how these guys help create custom reports and automation. I have been able to get all reports that I needed, and even emailed to me on schedule. Extremely helpful!

Turvatalkoot

Awsome app, very versatile. Customer service (chat) is very helpful and they got me started right away.

BEX

Great app! Covers all the things that Shopify in-house reports overlook. Great customer service, and have offered to create any report we need. Highly recommend!

Arctic Gamers

Great app for fast reports and custom reports! Thanks and also fantastic customer support as well. Recommend it to any store owner

حلوى الشيوخ

The app is really useful and the online support is the best. They can create the report for you if u do not know how to do it. Deserve 5 stars.

Bark Bar

Really great tool for reporting. Plus they have amazing service that makes it easy to customize reports.