Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Colorado Christian Campus Store

We've been able to streamline a lot of our data collection with the help of RP. The team has been extremely responsive to our questions and customization requests. We operate multiple shops so the ability to sync across each one has proven to be an incredible time-saver.

Section 119

The beats them all. A simple design with a lot of purpose and function. On top of that a support team that is SUPREMELY responsive and helpful!

Quattro Tizi

I used the app tp pull numbers for tax season and it gave me exactly what I needed for my accountant. This was a life saver and saved us so much time.

Altium Supply Co.

Great app for all reporting generation needs. Customer service is 10/10. Although some internal stuff can go wrong, their response is very quick.

Prospect Farms

Terrific app and even better customer support! Able to segment by any metric - this is absolutely the go-to app for reports

Marché Urbain Pierre-de-Saurel

Super quick and helpful customer service. The reports are easy to make and data is quickly updated from the client Shopify website.

Paloma Wool

Great app with many customized reports and export options. The CS is very fast and efficient. 10/10.

Paloma Wool

We have been using Report Pundit for months to sync Shopify data to google sheets on a daily basis, and works great. Most importantly, the support team is absolutely amazing. They have always replied within minutes and have solved all our doubts and requests.

Hhwcustoms

Easy to see all data at once and lots of filters, customer service was great and helped me within a minute or so when I had a question

Reed Art Department

Great CS and great product. We use it to run detailed sales reports. It also has variety of reports you can choose from