Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Report Pundit - Trusted, Secure, Flexible and Cost effective

Banana Industries

As shopify's reports are so limited, this app is brilliant - they've thought of everything. Especially now with all the handy integrations.

Route One Apparel

The possibilities of this app are endless! It makes it super easy to filter data based on whatever you want and generate VERY customized reports. You can even request custom fields to be added if you can't find what you're looking for, and the team is very fast and responsive to get them active for you.

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare

We use the Report Pundit app to build and automate our shopify product and sales reports. We will recommend it. Their support is also nice and helps with custom fields and filters. Thanks Sam for answering and solving all my questions.

FIDELgrenada

I had some questions about custom reports and Sam help me very well, he was very quick and accurate. I love the app and what it offers very effective and the customer service is amazing.

Fifth and Ninth

Had some questions on creating a custom report, and James from customer support created it for me while I waited. No wait time and done immediately. Two things that are very rare nowadays.

lumenstar.ch

Die App ist wirklich praktisch, aber für einen kleinen Shop nicht alles verfügbar. Der Support gibt sich sehr viel Mühe und nimmt sich die Zeit.

Kamerastore.com

Shopify's reports are not good enough if you are a business with needs to report your finances correctly and legally. With this app you can get what you need. Not the easiest to use but once you get the report you need you can use it over and over. So it's worth the time.

Brass Vixens

This app is Awesome! I finally have access to all of my store's data. The customer service is super helpful and they helped me create the exact report I needed. Totally worth the money!

Kylie Cosmetics UK

We used this app to get transactions based on API's. Very easy to setup and great support online from the developers.AR team uses these reports for reconciliation. Highly recommended.

Dungeons And Daddies Merch

Great support team! They were able to make awesome custom reports for our finance department. Highly recommend!