Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Charming Charlie

This is the best report App on Shopify, PERIOD! Customer service is the best. Love Report Pundit...

Goodee

Exactly what we needed ! We also needed to pull out specific metafields and their team was so quick to show us how to do it. I was already in love with their other App, but Report Pundit is amazing.

Bee Arty

What a great app. It gives me awesome flexibility with reporting and the customer service is First Rate!

TRM Bogotá

Extremely easy to use, and helpful. Will definitely recommend it after trying other reports apps, this one is the best one.
Muy fácil de usar, definitivamente la recomiendo como la mejor app de reportes después de haber probado otras.

TRM Medellin

I'ts a super nice and frindly app with great online support.
Es una muy buena y amigable aplicacion, tiene un gran soporte en linea.

Performance Lab®

We are still in the trial period, but as a data analyst, this report app is spot on.
Helpful support and tonnes of data segments to pull into as many reports as you want.

We have 10 domains that we will be rolling into the same app account in order to see all purchase data in one single report.

Very useful and perfect for marketing and financial reporting. The best I have seen for an excellent price. User interface is very simple too.

Pioneer Museum

This app is exactly what I was looking for. At the writing of this review, we have been using the app for about a month. Thus far, the customer support has been excellent! These guys (and ladies?) have been very attentive and most helpful in answering my questions and special requests. They will indeed customize and provide additional need fields if at all possible for them to retrieve from Shopify. I appreciate the numerous fields they make available so that we can export the data to Excel for specialized reporting. In Excel, we keep the information in a table. From the table, we create pivot tables and use various formulas (such as Filter function and others) for customized reporting to present to our director and board of directors. Thanks guys! Keep up the good work :)

GURUME SG

AMAZED BY THE SUPPORT. I upgraded shopify store plan just to get better report, but wasn't able to get what I wanted. So I was looking around for an app to help, and this is one of the most reasonably priced and took a trial. Upon installing, IMMEDIATELY I was greeted with customer support that offered to help me create the report I needed... FREE.

WOW.
Saved me lots of hours tinkering around for the report I needed (I needed urgently too).

Thank you Reuben and ReportPundit!!

PS: If you are running a business, you will need this to help you see your profits and margins better. Shopify reports can't even tell me the nett amount after shopify transaction fees.....

Live Love Nurses

My sales report tooks me a lot of time to deal with it. However, after using Report Pundit, it helps me clarify my report easily. John have supported me so quickly. Highly recommened!

kehaircare.com

I started using this app in hopes to get accurate detailed reports. I was a little confused when I first downloaded the app, but I was contacted by a rep and instantly he was available to chat through the site. He also helped me add all the reports that I need to run my store. It was such a quick and easy experience. I look froward to using this app!