Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports - Order, Sales, Inventory, Customer & Tax. Affordable.

Warmblood Tack Store

Report Pundit is an awesome app that allows you to dig deeper into the analytics of your store. Very easy to set up and intuitive to navigate. Customer service is second to none! Thank you Report Pundit and Reuben for your help!

Fitness Factory

Really good App, it gives every bit of data you are looking for in an easy format. The support is really responsive and helpful. I had a guy called Reuben help me out and he went above and beyond, I can't thank him enough!

Bacanices

I really liked the application.
Very good support, I highly recommend it.
It helped me a lot to filter sales coming from several "utm´s"

23/7 Global

Excellent customer service ! They create the report for you and can help encompass any data you need.

Volante Design

So far this app has been great. The flexibility and the wide range of available filters are extremely useful, and being able to schedule a report to save to a google sheet is something I didn't know i needed until now. Pulling reports sometimes takes a few minutes, especially if the report is searching a larger pool, but chat support helped me alter my filters to cut that time down significantly.

Royal + Reese

Report Pundit has been a lifesaver. Their chat support is excellent and we haven't found a report they couldn't create. They are definitely the best report engine we have tried through Shopify.

Adee Honey Farms

App works great. A little confusing to start with, but the built in support chat helped me get my report put together almost instantly. Thanks!

Moda Xpress

LOVE this app! If you know what you need to see, it's the only reporting app you need. Just select the fields you want to view and viola it spits out the information and ACCURATELY! First time sync takes some time but then it loads pretty quickly. Support is great too! If you finally want to see some clear answers on how things are doing in your store, get this app :)

ClothingUnder10

Amazing app if you need reports not easily accessible through shopify. Custom reports make it easy to find exactly what you need. If something doesn't work, support was great as well and they helped create the reports I needed. Thanks!

Rotor Riot Store

Very good customer service backing up a good product! I needed a quick report, asked for help and all is good!