Report Pundit

Report Pundit

by Estore Automate

Reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, payout, POS & more

Bath Sorbet

Signed up for Report Pundit last week and it does exactly as advertised. I need inventory reports sent daily to Google Drive for my Production Team and this app performs that function great!

Also the customer service has been great. I received a personalized email this morning from Support asking if my inventory reports were working out and also offering to create any report needed free of charge.

Conservatrice

I would give this App 10 stars if I could. It literally is saving our lives. David was wonderful and talked me off the ledge today. It does everything you needed from Shopify and never understood why it was missing. Easily navigated and set up for customized reporting. Tracking inventory is easy and was something we dearly missed. I need to catagorize our goods, customizing reports was simple. I was frustrated with exporting to a spreadsheet. No need with Pundit...SO SO GREAT!

RHANDERS

Great app that's given us new insights to our business and very useful reports. Had a few questions and the support was very fast and helpful

Purr Clothing

Flexible reporting with scheduling & report sending. Very responsive support.
Adds much missed reporting to core functionality.

KATCH ME

Great report app and the online support team is amazing.

The Spirit Shop

Knocked it out of the park and an awesome upgrade to Data Export App. Customer Service is always on point.

Bronx Pinstripes Shop

The app is very good! Love the number of reports that you can generate and very fast. Customer service is the best I've seen -- these guys are always online and willing to help. Look no further, this is your report solution.

American Field

I've tried several different reporting apps for Shopify, but the flexibility of this app was exactly what we needed. It solved for our use case which can't be done by the default Shopify reports.

It allows for line item-level order and fulfillment reports, so you can pull how many of a specific SKU are fulfilled vs. unfulfilled, which seems like it should be simple and thus included in other apps or by default. But this app does it—everything we need and more.

Highly recommended. Try this before installing any other reporting apps: chances are it'll do what you need it to best.

McGregor New York

This app is perfect for consolidated and accurate reporting. Especially when you run multiple stores (multiple languages), this is nice way to pull all sorts of data from the Shopify API from different sources and dimensions and bring it all together at one place (excel, google docs etc). Excellent and quick customer service makes it super easy to set it up. In the unlikely event that a standard report needs ammending they are there to help. Top choice!

Ernst by Ernst

I was looking to find a way to make inventory reports of a past date with my products cost prices were included. This was the only app that could solve this within a minute! Very friendly and knowledgeable support! Thank you!