Report Pundit

Build custom or premade reports and integrate with many apps

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Merch Central

I use this app monthly to run reports for our vendors and our accounting team. The software is easy to use and they have a great customer support team that is very helpful and efficient. I would definitely suggest giving them a try :)

Pedestal Source

These guys are awesome. Their app is great for getting data out of Shopify and into custom reports. Super useful and pretty intuitive. And the best support I've ever had with an app, be it Shopify or any platform.

Smart Art

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has greatly helped me run reports, and the customer service has been excellent. I have used these reports multiple times.

YourWorldMap

Location Latvia

I found everything my accountant needed. You easily manage everything in one place, and set up monthly report delivery straight to accountant email. And support team, they just are awesome!

Gracefield Farmacy

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, awesome & reliable support! Honestly, I chose a much cheaper app at first, but after using that cheap app for a couple of months, the app suddenly became out of service for a day or two. So I switched to Report Pundit and their staff are so helpful in customizing the report I want. Add or switch to Report Pundit! You won't regret it!

PACKER SHOES

I use this app to send our rep's weekly sales reports and thank the heavens that I found them cause they made my job 10 times easier. The live support is amazing and was able to help me create a custom report to fit my needs and are super fast to help me when I have any issues. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone that needs reporting for their business.

The Reading House

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just started using the app but looks like it will be great for what I need. Had to contact support and they were fantastic and helped solved my issue. Looking forward to working more with the app

Pandora LT

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent customer service. There is literally no type of report this app can't create. Highly recommended.

Wagshal's

We switched from another reporting app to this one. The support staff is AMAZING. Very responsive. The app gives my team the information they need in a very clear, concise, easy to read format. Setting up the reports is very straightforward as well. Highly recommend!

St. Petersburg Bridge Club

We are a volunteer organization and I need a way to let specific volunteers (teachers, donations managers, etc.) know when there is activity related to what their role is on our site. Thank, Pundit -- You have given me exactly what I needed!