Report Pundit

Custom reports on sales, inventory, tax, customer, POS & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Crossroads Collective

Any time we have trouble pulling specific reports, Report Pundit always gets it for us. They have saved us so many headaches and so much time. We really recommend using them.

Parkdale PPE

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I use Report Pundit to easily create a variety or reports. There are many ebuilt in reports to use as a base for custom ones. What has been really helpful is that I can share links to that report and anyone with the link can view them. They don't need to login to shopify. You can also password protect the links. Support is chat based. I used it once so far and they responded quickly.

Shiraiwa K.K.

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful for collecting accounting data. It is good to be able to select necessary data and unnecessary data.

Exquisito Chocolates

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app provides great customer service for creating custom reports. They take their time to understand your exact needs.

Eva Franco

Great - Very easy to get the reports I need. The key feature for us was to be able to run reports with the image included. This is super helpful for our stock checks and pick sheets. As an excel power user, I also love the Pivot Summary ability of this app.

Pro Solutions Direct

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very useful app for retrieving all kinds of data from Shopify! The support team is very responsive and extremely knowledgable. We highly recommend this app.

The Porter Collective

At first, looking at the app report page was a little intimidating. But after exploring some of the reports available to us, I found everything to be easy peasy. Even better is that when I chatted up Reuben while on the report page, he was able to make and deliver a custom report that fulfilled exactly what I was looking for. The reports have provided us clarity and insight on a wide range of aspects of our business, but especially related to inventory. Thank you! John Porter

What the Fin Apparel

I was able to create reports with Report Pundit that I was unable to do with any other reporting app I tried. Highly recommended.

MISHA

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

David is very helpful to streamline the Shopify payout report as per our requirement. Highly recommended.

SUVA Beauty

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have been able to create customized reports that allow for easy reconciliation for paypal and shopify payments in Xero Accounting. It has preformed much better than dedicated Xero reconciliation apps but with the added benefit of handling the paypal side. Highly recommend!