Reputon Amazon Importer

Reputon Amazon Importer

Built for Shopify

Reviews (531)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient product importing, and detailed product information, which aids in expanding product variety and making data-driven decisions. The responsive support team is also highly valued. However, some merchants suggest adding inventory tracking and bulk upload features. The fact that the app is free is a significant advantage for many merchants.

Edited April 15, 2024

Update: Have upgraded my review. Finally got someone in support had a correct answer!! So now the product & reviews are showing. Just found another issue which needs to be resolved. The product pages when imported are not responsive. Everything else on website is so it is not the website, just the Amazon Importer product pages. Support said they are looking into it. Very happy with process and support.
1st Comment: Not sure yet. Installed app, loaded a couple of products. That part was easy! I have a bunch of questions on process but can't find training/info. Sent out a support question yesterday, no answer yet, but it is the weekend. My daughter tried to order one of the products but it wouldn't accept her mailing address so now need to try to figure out that problem. Think it will be a good product once I get some answers.

Leisure Store 4You
16 days using the app
April 12, 2024

Love this App not only is it affordable it is very easy to use. You need to keep track of your own stock but it is worth the price you pay to do that. Other apps that keep track of stock are hundreds more each month so I will do the work myself :)

Bakers Beauty Store
19 days using the app
April 19, 2024

Does 80% the workload off your shoulders. Would like to be able to update or edit lengthy link names to strengthen SEO

homeprojectexpress
5 months using the app
March 10, 2024

I absolutely love this app! It makes the entire process of finding new products to add to my store and the task of importing those items to my site virtually effortless! Awesome service, user interface and the freedom to bring literally any item imaginable into your store's inventory make this app a must-have for everyone in this business!

Marlee & Co.
About 2 months using the app
Reputon replied April 29, 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has made such a positive impact on your experience. If you ever need any assistance or have feedback to share, feel free to reach out.

May 29, 2024

Interesting, very resourceful for me to import my products and make sales

Dynamic Drop Force
3 months using the app
June 9, 2024

amazing app just need the new updates FAST

Dyno Pixels
Bahrain
13 days using the app
April 23, 2024

It was really easy to import the products with the complete information.

My Store
4 months using the app
May 11, 2024

Woah, that's so cool. I get to be able to use the worlds most known site to import to my personal store and get profit

BloomSerene
25 days using the app
April 3, 2024

Quick and easy importing, wish there was a setting to set the imported product as a draft instead of active, this would help optimize the listing and ensure the data is correct before setting as active.

Emitever
Hong Kong SAR
22 days using the app
May 18, 2024

leaving a 5 star review so the pop up stops. It works very well!

My Store