Submit quotation requests
Let customers easily negotiate the price with you through an add to quote button, gain more trust, and increase your conversion rate.
Create draft orders
Give private quotes, keep track of all deal changes, transform the quotation to orders by sending an invoice with a checkout link.
Personalize your communication in email templates and quote forms, showcase your brand and make it easier for customers to check prices
About Request a Quote
How does the app work?
Request a Quote app gives the customers the power of adding product quotes by submitting a quote form via the "add to quote" button. Store owners will automatically receive email notifications of the details and send back the quote. When the price negotiated satisfies both sellers and customers, a request can be turned into an order successfully.
Add “add to quote” button for selective products
- Request a Quote allows you to remove the “Add to cart” button and add the "Add to quote" button for all or specific products. Give you a chance to offer customers your best price and increase sales.
- The hidden price and hide “add to cart” functions are effective for your B2B quote, for those who have different requirements on quantity, product features, and delivery date, you can provide them a competitive price.
Get a high-quality quote form
Not only use a general form for all stores, but each store owner can also create a custom quote form with built-in features in our app. In addition, customers are able to upload files to request a quote based on your settings.
Customizable setting options
You can change your setting in the admin app to let customers add a quote for one or many products. Edit or add your store logo and store information for print invoices.
- June 2021: Abandoned quote feature lets you reach the customers even if they don't submit quote requests
- March 2021: Integrate with slack to send notifications, connect with Zapier and Twilio
- March 2021: Update draft order function which allows you to edit and update your offer
- Salesman Account - Create salesman accounts to generate quote request traffic.
- Show RAQ at cart page - Submit a request for quote product at the cart page and check out for the rest.
- Show RFQ on a separate page - Create a separate page to let the customer enter the products manually in the quote form.
- Option to move quote requests to the draft section within 60 days to restore.
Full features of Request a Quote
- Customize the “Add to Quote” button
- A user-friendly in-app interface makes it easy for you to manage tools the way you want.
- Customize email templates to send customers
- Easily create and manage quote form
- Show current quote status and quoting process
- Include expiry date in the email with PDF invoice
- Instant email notifications for new quotes, comments, or messages.
- Set rules for certain products on whose page you want to show the “Add to Quote” button.
- Customize the quote form
- Enable viewed products
- Enable RFQ for out of stock products
- Option to hide price
- Option to hide “add to cart” button
- Redirect after submitting
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great app..rightly fits the purpose. i think this is the best app in Shopify for quoting feature. The support is great and very helpful.
Support is awesome! Is just a matter of hours they solved an important issue about not being able to use the Form Designer. Just a screenshot and an email was enough for them to solve it! Awesome app!
Restaurant Equipment Online
Excellent customer support, we needed some extra fields included in the webhook and the team did it for us in just 1 day!