Request a Quote

Request a Quote

by Omega

Satisfy each inquiry with private quotes

MyiahMakesMasks

Kaylee was very helpful with getting my form to work properly on my site. App is easy to use, customer support is very responsive!

Hello there,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Kaylee - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any cases, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

SEBR

Good app. Strong support team that follows up with a fast and efficient response. Easy to use on the back end.
I recommend this app.

Hello there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your unwavering support is what gets us out of bed in the morning and we are really appreciate your comment.
Let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

Supply Band

I’m just starting to use this application, but I’m already delighted, it meets my requirements - to show a request only for a specific product, hide the price or hide the button. Here is the fastest and best support, a chat in WhatsApp was created with lightning speed and all my wishes - clarifications (raise the button above, paint in a different color), all support was completed in a matter of minutes. I thank for the speed, quality. You guys really are amazing!

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our Request a Quote app and with our support team. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

Party Dudes

Great app with 10/10 support. Setup support given and complete while I finished a coffee. Very quick.

Hello there!
I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app and our support team. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you.

Tresk

The app does exactly what I needed. The support team was patient and helped me a lot for the configuration. I highly recommend!

Hello there,
Thanks so much for choosing our Request A Quote app even though you have a lot of options out there. Trying to help customer as much as we can is always on top of our priority.
Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

test-wholesale

OMG they have the best support ever...
They can do exactly what you want.. their support is extremely surprising. Thank you

Hi there,

Thank you so much for spending your time leaving us such wonderful words. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made Request a Quote app your premier choice for using. We always want to help you as much as we can.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

Cardassilaris Family Private Store

The communication is flawless, the support is immediate within 24h max. The app is superb. I recommend this app.

Hi there!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us.

modedepol

The app suits our needs and the customer service is more than superb. We also like the usability of the back, and frontend :)

Hello there!
I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

Breeze Mobility

Not only are the features of the app exactly what we were looking for but the support we received from the developer from fantastic! They went above and beyond and I can't recommend highly enough. We are using on our mobility products website to manage customer quote requests and it works really for us.

Hi there!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our Request a Quote app, and with our support as well. It is customers like you that help keep our lights on, and we couldn't be more grateful to see you with us. Thank you again for your honest feedback.

Archival Survival

This is one of the few create a quote (draft order) apps that actually allows a custom shipping quote to be added for a customer before processing. The system is intelligent, well structured, and works in every functioning detail. The customer support is A+++ grade. Best IT support in the world, with a very positive can do attitude to helping install and test the app. A HUGE problem solver and very useful integration, Thank you Omega!!!

Hello there!
The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such good feedback from you. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you need our support.

Previous 1