Request a Quote

Request a Quote

by Omega

Satisfy each inquiry with private quotes

GTSimulators.com

I've installed multiple Request a Quote apps and this one is by far the best one. They also have the best support I have ever seen on Shopify. Very responsive and professional. Thank you!

JARMO Jardinería al Momento

Kaylee was awesome! She helped me with the setup of the app and they solved some issues with my page in a very fast and easy way. I totally recommend Request a Quote, they have great customer service!

Your Design Here

Running a business that is based on custom quotes is hard, however Request a Quote had a great price and looked nice. I wanted to thank Kaylee for her help, she was patient and always responded to my emails. My website is running nicely thanks to her!

Comfy Package

This is the best Request a Quote app that I found because it has the View Quote at the side of the site. Thet also provides great service.

School Furniture by Simplova

Love this app. Exactly the option I needed on my site for customers who have a project and need a quote for multiple items. I had a couple of changes I needed and the support team were amazing. They were fast to respond and made the change I requested very quickly.

Ubdautoparts

To start with.. excellent customer service!! Firstly this is one of the very few apps that rightly helps with this functionality.. and its quite customizable. The team at the backend is very responsive & a member was even replying at midnight (their time) to help with with my needs. I don't usually review apps but this one seemed worth my time.

Dotrade. Trusted Korea OEM, ODM Manufacturers.

This is Gerard from S.Korea. I used this app to help me do. I really like it. We had a lot of help. Thank you :)

modernwallpaper.io

This app has all the features we need to provide to our customers. Support is very friendly and responsive. Would definitely recommend.

HomeGymVault

This app did convert the "add to cart" button into a customizable "request a quote" button as I needed and it has many great options. However, my store has a custom theme and this caused a glitch due to incompatibility between the app and my custom theme. I sent a simple message about this issue after Kaylee from Omega emailed me and they FIXED the issue IMMEDIATELY. Seriously, the tech team made a custom code change within 24 hours specifically for me to allow the app to work with my store! BEST customer service I've seen on any app you can not go wrong purchasing this app if you need the request a quote function.

Gym Flooring Wholesaler

App performs well and has everything you need for customers to request a quote on your store. I had a small question about setting up my email however the customer service was incredible and was resolved right away. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3