Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices

Request Quotes, Hide Price, Quotation Form, Get a Quote

$8.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Novis Healthcare

I used this app to help hide the price to some of our products, it would also be best if we can customize the button to allow us to let our customers use our custom pages.

January 25, 2022

Hi Novis Healthcare,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!

Cactus Blossom Bakery

This app helps my customers submit specific quotes for items. It can then convert those inquiries into orders! A big timesaver! I wish the forms could include images of details/items.

January 23, 2022

Hi Cactus Blossom Bakery

All the best!

A Court of Candles

So first of all, this app was really easy to setup! I had just a few wording changes that needed to be done; these things required some developer editing so I reached out to customer support. I do most of my computer work at 3am, so I got quick responses via Help Chat. All my issues were resolved perfectly. The customer support I received from Joy and Ms Quinn was phenomenal! I am in the final testing stages of this app, but I can already tell my customers are going to love this new feature and will prevent a lot of extra back and forth emailing to get custom order quotes. I will update this review as soon as my customers give me their feedback as well on how they enjoy using the feature in my shop. Looking forward to trying out this new feature and Thank you Omega team! <3

January 20, 2022

Hi A Court of Candles,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions at all via live chat or email. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!
Thanks again!
Kaylee - Omega team

Speedwell Climate

These guys have been great! They are incredibly responsive with app support and assisting with new functionality. If you are looking for "quoting" capabilities with Salesforce this is the best app currently available.

January 13, 2022

Hi Estilovoce
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Raghavendra Rathore Jodhpur

Nice app and excellent support team, they resolved the issue quickly so you can have a great experience.

January 13, 2022

Hi Raghavendra Rathore Jodhpur

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Canadian CPAP Supply

great app. creates customer confidence and boosts sales I highly recommend it. it is affordable and cost-effective.

January 12, 2022

Hi Canadian CPAP Supply

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Martin Engineering Brand Shop

I can't speak highly enough about the customer service we received for this app. We are using it in place of a purchase order purchasing process. And the developer and customer service have been great help in us making it work. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

January 12, 2022

Hi Martin Engineering Brand Shop

All the best,

Spill 911 Inc.

We have a group of products that are not easy to calculate freight on. We needed an app that would allow us to have a customer request a quote to include shipping for these items. This app works great in this capacity. Plus, their customer support is top notch!

December 29, 2021

Hi Spill 911 Inc.,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Idée Clothing Store

Excellent customer service. Joyce was very friendly, patient, and helpful in helping us find what we were looking for.

December 29, 2021

Hi Idée Clothing Store,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Joyce!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

HITT Brand Shop

This app is great. It is very easy to use, and the developers are amazing. They were able to make some changes for us very quickly in order to meet our needs. I also love how we can limit the access to only certain customers.

December 22, 2021