Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices

Request Quotes, Hide Price, Quotation Form, Call for price

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Amino Labs

We tried a few "request a quote" apps and found this one had a good value for the features. Once installed we needed help on a few aspects and the Omega team was extremely helpful and fast to help. We're very happy with our app choice :)

June 23, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing the Omega Request a Quote - Hide Prices app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Wall Snobs

Works well! Really great customer service, quick reply. BIG thank you to Joy
Highly recommended. Thanks

June 23, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!
Cheers from Joy!

AED Professionals

Works well! Good Customer Service - Had an issue getting this installed with my theme & they were able to assist forthwith.

June 23, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and support service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Gretmol

Location South Africa

I am using the app, because we would like to be able to sell our products as wholesale as well as normal retail on our website. I wanted the options to "add a quote" and hide prices for the wholesale products. This app works perfectly and the support team is very helpful and quick to respond.

June 16, 2022

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope we can stick with you for years to come! In case you have other feedback to us, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time. 😇😊

Paris Paris

The app works very well but the customer service is even better !
The team answer very fast and can help you with any problem.
Really recommend this app .

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your sharing 👏👏👏! Our team, especially Joy, will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates our whole team to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our users 💚💛🧡

Spacee

Location Australia

Would not recommend this quote form. Any issues we have had (like the quote form not working at all!) have not been resolved efficiently. We've asked for simple requests such as adding a contact number field and that hasn't worked. The form can not be UTM tracked because the cart page has to be a pop-up to work (not ideal at all). Occasionally the form just completely drops out and stops working. All of our products require a quote request form so we have lost potential leads due to unprofessional site functionality. We are beyond disappointed.

June 8, 2022

Hello Andrew,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know your issue and we are sorry for the negative experience you had.
Our support team has just received your request about the app and is fixing the issue for you.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
We are terribly sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
Kaylee from Omega Team

Figalli Tapetes

Location Brazil

Joy was extremely helpful. Actually, I posted one question and he did much more than I asked. I was surprised by his good suggestions. He was also polite and kind all the time. Thank you!

June 8, 2022

Bosongroup

Location China

June 7, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and the rest of the community. We're ecstatic to hear you're enjoying the app. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your business the best of luck!
Omega Request a Quote - Hide Prices support team

Head-Boards

Location Netherlands

Super fijne app! Niet meer verder zoeken! De app biedt de mogelijkheid om een offerte aanvraag te doen en het werkt goed!

June 3, 2022

Dankjewel voor je 5-sterren review 🤗🥰! We zullen dit met ons team delen om hen te laten weten dat ze het geweldige werk kunnen voortzetten 🌻 🌞

Insidr®

Location Germany

We love the app but what is even beyond our expectation is the support! Super fast and always happy to help. We highly recommend the app. Thank you for the support guys!

June 3, 2022

Yeahhhh You’re awesome 💙💚💛🧡 We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16