Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices

Request Quotes, Hide Price, Quotation Form, Call for price

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

TOPSHIRT

I tried many other quote Apps and this App provided the best functionality, especially that it is responsive on mobile. The support team were extremely helpful with any issues I had and very proactive.

April 6, 2022

Hearing the positive feedback from you made our day 💙💚💛🧡 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀

122 West

Fantastic Support! The app does exactly what I required and very easy to use. Would definitely recommend.

April 1, 2022

Hello 122 West!

The team here at Omega is thrilled to hear such good feedback from you. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service. We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you need our support!

Blackbeancoffee.africa

Installed the app as this would really be a great feature - had a small issue & support has been amazing! THANK YOU Guys! (@Joy)

April 1, 2022

Hi Blackbeancoffee.africa!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us!

MyLifeline

I received excellent support from the team, I had some issues with formatting that was quickly resolved while I spoke to support online. All my questions were answered with clear instructions. This is a great app with an excellent team behind it. Well done!

Hi MyLifeline,

Thanks for your review! I’m so happy to hear the app is working well for you.

We love hearing from our customers and we’re always looking for ways to improve our app.
I’ve passed your feedback about our app and support members to our team – they’ll be thrilled that they were able to make a difference in your life!
Best regards,

Julez Bryant

This App is a great asset to our site to be able to quote custom orders. Julien has been amazing with assistance in tweaking some of the features to work best for our business.

Hi Julez Bryant,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Malak!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

LuminUltra Developer Workshop

There's a lot of functionality built into this app! The support team is very responsive and has helped customize the app to suit some specific needs for our store. The integration with Zapier is particularly helpful for us.

Hi LuminUltra Developer Workshop,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!

Toa-Seika

I had some doubts, they were cleared. One of them was to customise the form further, learned that it was available in the upgraded version. I was also able to clarify a few other doubts. Thank you for your assistance

March 28, 2022

Hi Toa-Seika

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Plantlane

I used this app for RFQ and hiding prices of listings . It is a great app for my requirements and easy to operate.

March 23, 2022

Hello Plantlane,

Thanks so much for choosing our Request A Quote app even though you have a lot of options out there. Trying to help customers as much as we can is always on top of our priority.
Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further!

K Howes

Brilliant. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Very good app and easy to use and customize! Would recommend

March 20, 2022

Hi K Howes!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our Request a Quote app and with our support team. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

Karachi Oil Express

I wanted to hide my prices in product page and on collection pages. It required some coding. But the team did it for me within 24 hours. Outstanding staff with quick responses. Straight 5 stars. Keep up the good work!

March 20, 2022

Hi Karachi Oil Express,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!