4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for streamlining the online quote collection process, especially for B2B and customized product businesses. Despite a steep learning curve, the app's high configurability, including hiding prices on custom products and replacing 'Add to Cart' with 'Add to Quote', is appreciated. Merchants also value the responsive support team for their efficiency in resolving issues and customizing features.

October 18, 2023

The customer service staff is incredible. They were always available and walked us through understanding the functionality of the apps. It's user-friendly. it works extremely well and saves us a lot of time.

Fine Furniture Purchasing Exchange Group, Inc.
Over 1 year using the app
Omega replied October 20, 2023

You're amazing for your affirmation🥰🥰🥰! Thank you for your kind words - our support team truly appreciates when users like you have a great experience with Quote Snap - Hide Price - B2B app 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 .

October 26, 2023

I have recently been introduced to this app on the Shopify store and as an honest review it has been a steep learning curve but made easier with the help from the staff.

I had some issues with how it worked and how it displayed some of the RFQ however once I have spoken with the staff members there I did eventually work it out, I will say I was dealing with Anna and once she as helping me things did go smoother.

In the end I would recommend this app so long as you take a small amount of time to look at how it works and do not be scared to ask for help, sometimes they have a very simple solution to your problem.

Property Letting Furniture
About 1 year using the app
Omega replied November 1, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

November 11, 2023

Easy to use. Very fast customer support on any issue that I have encountered

James Hardware
4 months using the app
Omega replied November 14, 2023

Glad to hear you find our app easy to use! 🌟 We're thrilled that our customer support has been quick in addressing any issues you've encountered. If you have more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Thank you for your positive feedback! 😊🚀

January 29, 2024

This app is doing good job, perfect for B2B business or some customized product, i think so.

At the same time, the company's service is also very timely and solves my problems one by one. Thank you very much to the quote snap team, and Tracy.

JHG sign store
China
About 4 hours using the app
Omega replied January 30, 2024

We're delighted to hear that our app is serving your needs well, especially for B2B businesses and customized products! 🌐🛍️ It's fantastic to know that our team, especially Tracy, has been timely and effective in addressing your concerns and solving problems step by step. 🚀💙 Thank you very much for your kind words and for choosing Quote Snap! If there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to reach out. Here's to continued success in your endeavors! 🌟😊

November 3, 2023

The app is very powerful and can accomplish a lot. Furthermore, the customer service is very responsive and able to help me out, very good. Highly recommend.

WISUALARM
China
7 months using the app
Omega replied November 9, 2023

We're thrilled to hear you find our app powerful and versatile! It's fantastic that our customer service could assist you effectively. Thank you for the high recommendation! If you ever have more questions or need help, feel free to reach out. 😊🚀

November 28, 2023

very happy with the app and customer service

Frogchem
11 months using the app
Omega replied December 1, 2023

We're delighted to hear that you're very happy with both our app and customer service! 🌟😊 Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled that we've been able to meet your expectations. If you have any further feedback or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued success and happiness! 👍🤗

November 23, 2023

Support was great, fast replies and issues were solved very quickly.

Pastry Mart Business
Singapore
3 months using the app
Omega replied November 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your sharing 👏👏👏! Our team will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates our whole team to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our users 💚💛🧡

December 27, 2023

Very good apps and the customer service staff is incredible. I cannot express how impressed I am with the level of service I received. Really saves us a lot of time!

Tasty Snack Indonesia
Indonesia
About 24 hours using the app
Omega replied December 30, 2023

Thank you for your amazing feedback! 🎉🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you love our apps and that our customer service staff has exceeded your expectations. The level of service you received truly impressed you, and that's what we strive for! 🏆⭐ If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your continued satisfaction. Thank you for choosing our app! 🙌🚀💙

November 6, 2023

There's a little bit of a learning curve with certain features of this app, but once you learn your way around, it's an overall great app with super responsive support.

Aqua Academy
3 days using the app
Omega replied November 9, 2023

We appreciate your feedback! Learning curves are common, and we're glad to hear you found your way around. It's fantastic to know you consider our app great, and we're always here for you with responsive support. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out! 😊👍

November 20, 2023

Quote Snap is highly configurable and does a great job for us capturing quote requests for our higher price tag products.

The support team at Quote Snap are amazing. If I had any issues the problem was solved over night.

Thinglab
8 days using the app
Omega replied November 22, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that Quote Snap has been highly configurable and effective in capturing quote requests for your higher-priced products! 🌟 Kudos to the amazing support team for swiftly resolving any issues overnight. If you have more insights to share or any questions in the future, feel free to reach out. Thanks for your positive feedback! 😊🚀