Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices

Request Quotes, Hide Price, Quotation Form, Call for price

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Kinoble Wire and Connector

Great App. never disappoint me .
It just can reach what I want. So good so many function all can be satisfy you.
also you can ask special function their develep can do for you.

November 10, 2021

Hi Kinoble Wire and Connector,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Omega. We’re proud to deliver great value to our customers, so we’re delighted that you found our app to be well priced.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,
Kaylee - Omega team

Summits Network

I really like this app! It's so simple for me who is now on Shopify. And the most important one, the Help Center so fast responding and so nice! I got help from Ms. Joy (she's so nice & lovely) and also Ms. Quinn is the developer who helps me customize!
Don't hesitate to install this one!:)

November 10, 2021

Hi Summits Network,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Ms. Joy & Ms. Quinn to give them the recognition that they deserves.
They were delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,
Kaylee - Omega Team

pizzasolutions

This is the third website I've used this app on and it's fantastic! It does everything I need it to, which varies from site to site, and when I've run into trouble setting it up Malak and Carlos have been very patient, understanding and prompt in helping steer me in the right direction. Though the solution was pretty simple I would have never figured it out on my own without their help. I would give this app 6 stars if I could, and will likely use it again on future projects.

November 9, 2021

Hi pizzasolutions,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!
Omega Team

wellseatedhome

This app does exactly what it says it can do and more. Great customer UX on the front end along with good functionality for our admin team. Joy and Ms Quinn in support are amazing - nothing was a problem to help with and they assisted us in really making our customer experience stand-out.

Hello wellseatedhome!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment, especially Joy & Quin. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!

Kinetic Recreation

This app and the support/dev team are amazing! I ran into a few issues getting the app to work exactly the way we needed it to for our website, but they were able to fix/solve everything I threw at them by the following morning. Highly recommend this app!

Hello Kinetic Recreation!

I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

The Printed Pen Site

once again these guys have looked in to bespoke ideas for the way this app runs on our site, we found a solution which works well. They are always responsive, my ideas are not always feasible but its about working through ideas which help us move forward. Once again thanks Joy for your help and assistances.

November 4, 2021

Hello The Printed Pen Site!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app and our support team. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you.

FC-BIOS SDN BHD

This application helps me a lot in hiding the price and creating a custom quote. You can customize almost everything here including increasing the price from the default Shopify price. Both Joy and Ms Nguyen are very supportive and assist me a lot to solve my problem. I have no regret using this application.

November 3, 2021

Hi FC-BIOS SDN BHD,

Thank you so much for spending your time leaving us such wonderful words. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made Request a Quote app your premier choice for using. We always want to help you as much as we can.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

SIMPLE STATEMENT - Event Styling

Great app, works well and the design is nice. Amazing prompt customer service! Joy was amazing and so helpful.

November 3, 2021

Hi SIMPLE STATEMENT - Event Styling!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our Request a Quote app and with our support team. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

Peerless Ovens

I haven't even reached the end of my trial period and Joy at RAQ has already gone above and beyond to help ensure that the app does what I need it to for my site. I couldn't have done it on my own. I highly recommend this app for the functionality but mainly for the above-and-beyond customer service. UPDATE: I purchased this app for another client and Joy was once again very helpful in setting it up and troubleshooting for me. Highly recommended!

October 30, 2021

Hello

All the best!
Omega Team

Ventserve G.E.T.

I have a VERY niche store, and the variations/options required have been addressed by this. As soon as they enable the option to add to quote on product variant level, this will be the 'go-to' app for this feature. Support is super responsive and accommodating, well done guys!!

October 27, 2021

Hi Ventserve G.E.T.!

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our Request a Quote app, and with our support as well. It is customers like you that help keep our lights on, and we couldn't be more grateful to see you with us. Thank you again for your honest feedback.
Have a wonderful day!