Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices

Request Quotes, Hide Price, Quotation Form, Call for price

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

bownenterprises

I have 2 empire themed web sites, I'm not very good with some of the IT issues around shopify but Ngoc very kindly helped me with both sites. Both our web sites are highly modified, so Ngoc got their development team to adjust their application to suit us, the end result is really good. What I have learnt with the shopify app store, you have to work with the partners, like Omega, you have to understand the time zone which can mean a delays but these guys were on it at all hours, I was really, really impressed, I can therefore high recommend this app.

September 7, 2021

Hi bownenterprises,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Canam Online Store

I used this app to give our customers the option to request a formal quote directly from the product page. Overall, I am happy with the App. It is easy to use and the look of "Add to quote" and "My quote" bottons is nice.

September 2, 2021

Hi Canam Online Store,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Miss GVL

The support team of this app have been amazingly helpful before I've even launched my store or paid any subscription fees. Their replies are always very quick and friendly, and I look forward to continue to work with them in the future. Thanks again team!

August 25, 2021

Hi Miss GVL,
All the best!

jingyayi

Excellent customer support. Needed help with implementing the APP and tailoring the look to my theme after installation, the online chat replied instantly with step by step solutions. Very friendly support staffs, two thumbs up! So far the APP is doing exactly what I need it to do. will test out finer features when getting real customer interactions later.

August 17, 2021

Hi jingyayi,
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

AMS Manufacturing & Printing

Added new products to the add to quote option and it completely broke my site and I cannot repair in anyway. I have been trying to get in contact with them for a long time and they keep just opening my messages and not replying. Highly dissatisfied. If you want your site to break and show a white screen to your users install this app!

August 13, 2021

Hello there,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know your issue and we are sorry for the negative experience you had.
Our support team has just received your request about the app and fixed the issue for you.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
We are terribly sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,

Uncommon

Fantastic app. Where they are developing continuously to add more features and improve its functionality. Great support. Best quotating app out there.

July 30, 2021

Hi Uncommon,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Vilduja

Very simple to use app, covers all my need. But best part of it was Support team, they helped me with all my needs quickly and efficiently. Good work team.

July 29, 2021

Hi Vilduja,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

MorbideCreazioni™

l'app funziona benissimo, e anche il team che mi hanno aiutato avendo un problema nel codice del tema

July 27, 2021

Hi MorbideCreazioni™,
All the best,

Trust Panda

I'm amazed at how super helpful the team are at Request a Quote. Their assistance with app implementation for our theme has been by far the best I have ever had with any Shopify App to date. Nothing has been too much trouble. If I could give Kaylee and her team 10 stars I would. An absolutely fantastic experience!

July 27, 2021

Hi Trust Panda,
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

The Local Golfer

Kaylee and her support team were able to quickly turn around a new feature no one else offered, communication was outstanding. Thanks so much!

July 26, 2021