Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices

Request Quotes, Hide Price, Quotation Form, Call for price

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Debug Store

Prompt, helpful support fixing a couple, of minor issues on our website. The Add to Quote Button was missing some padding beneath. Very pleased.

Shadowstore

Best quote request app ever!. The support team is great and very responsive. Recommend this app. Cheers

DOUGUYA

このアプリのサポートにご協力いただき、わからない部分を解決できました!こんなにスピーディで親切なサポートに出会ったのは初めてです!アプリは機能が充実しており、細かくカスタマイズが可能です。日本語にはまだ対応していませんが、英語が分からなくても翻訳機を使えば設定できるくらいシンプルでわかりやすいです。おすすめの見積もりアプリです。

Philux Inc.

currently on the brooklyn theme, and this app has been a great addition. easy to install, especially for someone with no technical knowledge. offers enough customization options while maintaining user-friendliness. furthermore, support was quick and thorough.

CCWT

The app is quite good. Did exactly what I wanted from it. Not too difficult to work the basics out. The real stand out was when I had problems with getting the required code put into our theme - the Omega team quickly jumped on and inserted the code for me and very quickly resolved my issues. I would have been messing around for hours trying to figure it out myself. They got it done in 20 minutes. Happy to recommend this app and the developers!

The Edge Equine

Great app. Exactly what we were after. User friendly and terrific back end service in getting everything set up perfectly.

Nordic Elements

The app works really well and the customer support is just AMAZING. Very quick and they help you with anything you need. I'm very satisfied.

ClassicoRoma

After installing and uninstalling a lot of apps out there, this app was a lifesaver. It's easy to set up and gives you great control. The best thing is that once there were a few changes I required on how the app was performing (example: button size on mobile view), the Omega Team helped modify the theme code as per my requirements and got everything working exactly the way I wanted it to. Extremely helpful, professional, talented, and polite set of individuals working behind this endeavor.

John Diven & Cº

i found the app a bit of a challenge to set up email and templates - more difficult than some others
Support helped to resolve the issues and all is working well now

Trammell Equipment Company

Customer Service has been very helpful. App has been fairly easy to set up and does exactly what i need it to.